Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your level of attractiveness? (Anonymous poll)

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date

What is your looks-level?

• 1/10 deformed subhuman

• 2/10 subhuman

• 3/10 ugly

• 4/10 low tier normie

• 5/10 mid tier normie

• 6/10 high tier normie

• 7/10 chad lite

• 8/10 chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-
This is a completely anonymous poll and it's pretty much just me wanting to get a feel of the room.

I really wonder how many guys on here are incel because of their looks, because they were bullied or because they are not neurotypical.

If you wish to reveal your looks-level in a post as well (Or your height), then do so and if you are a MTN and above explain why you are incel.

PS: Please be honest and not self-deprecating for the fun of it. I have not displayed the votes publicly as I appreciate some may want a degree of anonymity. Out of respect.

I am basically this guy but fat and balding and with acne

Bottom 1000 worldwide for sure in attractiveness.

Yeah, give a me second to bring all the people who rated my face all those years so they can answer the poll

Apparently somebody here's a Chad. May he come forward and reveal what autism he has?

I honestly don’t know. I always thought i was 4-5 but I’ve seen people who mog me easily that have been rated 4 so i’m probably 3 or less

I honestly don’t know. I always thought i was 4-5 but I’ve seen people who mog me easily that have been rated 4 so i’m probably 3 or less

Do please vote where you feel you fit. Use the mirror as reference also. Trying to collect a sample.

Apparently somebody here's a Chad. May he come forward and reveal what autism he has?
Lizardmen constant / troll votes. No matter what survey, you always get certain amount of people picking the wrong answer on purpose.
Lizardmen

If you had made 10/10 an option I would bet you would have a bunch of those as well. Probably more than you have 8s and 7s right now.

Lizardmen constant / troll votes. No matter what survey, you always get certain amount of people picking the wrong answer on purpose.
View attachment 937539

If you had made 10/10 an option I would bet you would have a bunch of those as well. Probably more than you have 8s and 7s right now.

Should have made the votes public jfl

ugly for sure unfortunately

Seems most people think of themselfs as 3-4/10. I actually would have guessed that as well. 1-2 is hard to say because that's reserved for the seriously disfigured. Anything 5 or above would make you think of yourself as a fakecel (at least for the majority of users on here). So it kind of had to be mostly 3s and 4s.

Im obviously a 10/10 but since that wasn't an option I chose to abstain.
(I rounded my estimated 3.5 up to a 4. Think if I ever get a well-done hair transplant that might get me into 4-5 range.)

3/10 on a good day

3/10 but I also have really bad autism.
People avoid me so it's probably lower but I'm in a decent mood.
I noticed that there's a peak at 3, probably because attractiveness is a bell curve and 3 is usually the cutoff for being a normie.

Last edited:
I have a face so ugly that you would wince and lose your appetite if you saw it. I am 5'01" and weigh 238 pounds. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets.

How ugly is my face? So ugly that I see more guys shorter than I am than uglier than I am.

I didn't know that there are so many fakecels here

Somewhere around 3.

3/10. Peoples say we have a natural tendency of overrating ourselves, so might be 0 at taht point :lul:

Used to be a low 3, now I can say I am a comfy 4, not ugly enough to get mocked publicly but ugly enough to be met with a blank face by service staff, cashiers, work collegues etc

5-7 depending on what my weight is

Im a genuine believer in the sub 8 theory AND dark triad maxxed if you're dating the average white/born in America foid.

The combination of nuero atypical, abrasively based, and isolated make me a prime candidate true forced loneliness due to timeline/moralfaggitry

I play a part to my own inceldom, but really wiminz, soysociety, and kikeitry isolate me, and I have no problem telling the world its fucked up, amoral, evil, and wrong and it can eat a bag of dicks because of it

Really vicious cycle honestly

Considering the way societal standards of attractiveness are skewed and how they often favor superficial traits, I'd put myself as a 5/10.

Considering the way societal standards of attractiveness are skewed and how they often favor superficial traits, I'd put myself as a 5/10.

I said this and was banned for 2 days LMAO

How in any universe is saying one is average looking bragging about ones looks? LMAO

Explain how simply stating ones looks level is bragging?

Where’s the 10 option?

100% - Permaban
What's a good 'get rated' mostly-anonymous site? attractivenesstest has given me around 7/8 but dunno if trustworthy. I asked 4chan years ago and got similar numbers in one thread, but also 'you look like a recent school shooter' in a different thread. Exgfs have called me handsome and sometimes hot (but they're exes, liars) , a random friend said i was face attractive, and I get smiles from girls most of the time. If I am goodlooking I've never used it to cold date and girls haven't outright acted like i was a chad, I've had 3 gfs my whole life and still technically virgin in 30s.

So I think I'm somewhat attractive, and tall, but not chad/model-tier that I see in every other guy walking round the hollywood neighborhood. But they also have plastic surgery, nice clothes, pomped hair the works etc, and im broke and sorta autistic probably. Anyway, got a site for figuring it out, that's not reddit?

What's a good 'get rated' mostly-anonymous site? attractivenesstest has given me around 7/8 but dunno if trustworthy. I asked 4chan years ago and got similar numbers in one thread, but also 'you look like a recent school shooter' in a different thread. Exgfs have called me handsome and sometimes hot (but they're exes, liars) , a random friend said i was face attractive, and I get smiles from girls most of the time. If I am goodlooking I've never used it to cold date and girls haven't outright acted like i was a chad, I've had 3 gfs my whole life and still technically virgin in 30s.

So I think I'm somewhat attractive, and tall, but not chad/model-tier that I see in every other guy walking round the hollywood neighborhood. But they also have plastic surgery, nice clothes, pomped hair the works etc, and im broke and sorta autistic probably. Anyway, got a site for figuring it out, that's not reddit?

People have given me ratings in the 4.5-6 range using a variation of progress pics but I really don't consider myself truly attractive unless I work out some other nuances in my life, and commit to changing my body

@Fat Link @Caesercel fakecel

If I dont even fit the incels with

>friendless loser virgin in 30s, with 3 exes to my name over all life
> hate modern sluts
> lived and had the cheating relationships to witness firsthand the hypocrisy of girls/blackpill being reality
>tried so hard and got so far in the end it didnt even matter
>hate reddit, hate and phased out of modern social media internet, and 4chan is too fast and uncommunity

then where should I go? I like it here, fits my old-world free speech forum want. Ugly isnt a requirement for incel.

Anyway, asked a simple question, where do you get your ratings from?

Last edited:
then you get a warning i think, but im not 100% sure on that
Well glad my wizardry gets me some armor i guess. This AFAIK is supposed to be the place you go when you dont fit with/hate the rest of society/internet, and if you're a lonely guy online. That's how it was pitched, that was the requirement to sign up and write a reason. So if i get banned from here i'd at least like some alternative

I come from 4chan, I've used adv. I seek a forum, a community. 4chan you make posts, no one knows you, people and bots say things and then it vanishes into the wind of global servers, and public archives, but no sense of community, nothing to build on, and then same questions keep getting repeated. Plus i think im a bit more in line with the mindset how most here already think.

I come from 4chan, I've used adv. I seek a forum, a community. 4chan you make posts, no one knows you, people and bots say things and then it vanishes into the wind of global servers, and public archives, but no sense of community, nothing to build on, and then same questions keep getting repeated. Plus i think im a bit more in line with the mindset how most here already think.
i c