Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your ideal life? The life you were denied because of your looks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
We've gone through much hardship and still do throughout life. Hardship that absolutely wouldn't exist if we simply had been born with the "right" genes by society's standards. Despite what the ignorant will say, we have more unjust problems than not being able to stick our dicks in pussies genuinely. So my question is: in an ideal life what would things be like for you? In my ideal life:

1. I would have had a fully established teenhood.
2. I would have had girlfriends in the past and one now.
3. I would have lost my virginity.
4. I would have a good paying high status job with a nice house and car.
5. I would actually be truly respected with a non-dysfunctional family.

All of this is just the tip of the iceberg. Can hard enough work get me some of this? Mabye. But as far as getting a mate goes it's not happening no matter what I do. The failo effect is undeniable and it shows how well or bad people are treated based on their looks.

i would be happy tbh

Having a normal functioning brain so I would be like all other fake, backstabbing, status obsessed normies.

I would be rich enough to LDARmaxx my entire life, but also use my massive free time to hone my hobbies to levels otherwise not possible, and try to get into the media or entertainment industry in some way and blackpill the masses, if i was Chad i'd also greatly enjoy rejecting and insulting foids.

(Some of the things i want aren't completely unfeasible after surgerymaxxing, just unlikely)

My ideal life would be living in a rural neighborhood alongside my beautiful wife and 10 kids. My occupation would be a full-time construction worker. My hobby would be having hardcore, raunchy, sweaty sex with my wife every night. That’s literally all I ever wanted tbh.

I would have a good job
Have an ok foid
Have my own house

i cant say tbh
The ideal Life will reveal itself to you if you have the right genetics
Incels can only speculate on it or indulge in unrealistic daydreams

i cant say tbh
The ideal Life will reveal itself to you if you have the right genetics
Incels can only speculate on it or indulge in unrealistic daydreams
The fact that a good life for us can only be experienced through "unrealistic" daydreams is such ragefuel/suifuel.

Last edited:
I would be happy with my appearance and have plenty of sex with prime foids

I'd be born into an upper class white family, have sex and a bunch of girlfriends, high status job, etc.

I would have a masculine job like car mechanic or construction foreman. I'd live a quiet and modest life with my wife and two kids.

1. I would be white
2. I would be dating my oneitis and she would not lead me on
3. I would be rich and JBWmaxx

I always wanted to be a professional footballer but i had a lot of problems breathing like asthma that didn't let me play a lot. With better genetics maybe i would be right now fucking hot whores and being a millionaire

Being a gl man with a girlfriend