Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your favourite coping drug?

  • Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Online
12d 17h 9m
For me it used to be alcohol until I discovered magic mushrooms and LSD. These are amazing. Once a week I take a tab of LSD or 2 grams of mush and it's usually enough to keep my tripping for the whole day. While intoxicated I regress to a child-like state where everything starts to feel brand new again and life feels amazing. This goes on for six or eight hours until the high fades, then that effect stays with you for another two days until you get a hold of reality again.

It's the only way I live for the moment.
 
L

Laks5h

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
39
Online
0
Honestly I don't do drugs to cope, it's just expensive and not healthy, would rather run or lift at lest then I can beat all the normies and chads in SOMETHING
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Online
12d 17h 9m
Laks5h said:
Honestly I don't do drugs to cope, it's just expensive and not healthy, would rather run or lift at lest then I can beat all the normies and chads in SOMETHING

I lift weights and kickbox. It used to be a decent cope but not anymore.

And drugs aren't really that expensive to be honest.
 
I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,412
Online
1h 3m
Energy drinks, although I quit drinking them ~2 years ago
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,192
Online
0
The Internet.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m


Weed but I stopped few weeks ago and acid on summers only
 
Maxilla

Maxilla

Officer
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
547
Online
9d 7h 45m
I take Kratom two times a week. Helps relieve stress after a long day of being an ugly unwanted incel. Some people report a feeling of euphoria when the high hits its peak that stays with you for around two hours, but personally, all I get from it is a mood lift and a slight warm, fuzzy feeling in my head. It's nice and due to its legality easy to come by
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Oh yeah. I love how psychedelics make everything new and enjoyable again but I sort of dislike the after effects. Still it's the best drug to take when you are exploring.

I'd recommend trying some ecstasy man. For me it doesn't feel like a party drug but more like an euphoric happy pill which everything enjoyable to the point when even a glass of water feels like the best thing you've ever drinked.
 
Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
1,847
Online
2h 6m
Drugs are degenerate and a major cope.
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
613
Online
0
None because only failed normie losers sit there using drugs on their own like a faggot
 
H

Heroincel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
heroin about once every two months
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Krispinwah said:
None because only failed normie losers sit there using drugs on their own like a faggot

Screenshot_142.png
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
mental_out said:
ITT people normie enough to have the connections to buy drugs

A college from my previous factory job was a dealer. I knew that from the rumors and when we were alone I asked him if he could get some. I was lucky and if it wasn't him I wouldn't have discovered such pleasures.
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
451
Online
6m
Xanax is the wave
but for real, if I can find some I take it. it makes problems disappear.
 
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
125
Online
0
I don't do drugs
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Online
12d 17h 9m
CamelBlueFilters said:
Oh yeah. I love how psychedelics make everything new and enjoyable again but I sort of dislike the after effects. Still it's the best drug to take when you are exploring.

I'd recommend trying some ecstasy man. For me it doesn't feel like a party drug but more like an euphoric happy pill which everything enjoyable to the point when even a glass of water feels like the best thing you've ever drinked.

Not sure how to get a hold of ecstasy. Even psychedelics are hard to get a hold of actually. I got lucky and found a guy who was looking to get rid of his tabs, so he gave me six, ten bucks each.

IceCutter said:
LSD is great, even reported to cure depression

shame it's so hard and expensive to get hold off, well done OP you are living better than many here
I only have a tab left and then I'm out. I got lucky finding a guy who was looking to get rid of his. 

Mushrooms are easy to get though.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Incel_Because_Short said:
Mushrooms are easy to get though.

You buy em or pick em ?
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Online
12d 17h 9m
CamelBlueFilters said:
You buy em or pick em ?

You can make them, though if I wanted to buy them for convenience sake that wouldn't be hard to do. Many people grow mushrooms in their homes.

Typically buying a gram of shrooms costs 10 dollars. After you make a one-time investment of about 60 dollars ( buying the jars, soil, flour, spores, alcohol for sanitation, fanning and dehumidifiers for drying), you can make around twelve or so jars, each yielding about five grams. Then after that, you can get additional spores from successfully grown mushrooms, and all you have to buy is more soil and flour once you run out.

The production cost for mushrooms is actually quite low (Each gram costs you less than a dollar to make), but the wait times are horrendous. If you're lucky, a half pint jar will start producing mushrooms after a month of injecting it with spores, but it can often take over two months, and you have to start all over again if your soil has been contaminated.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Incel_Because_Short said:
You can make them, though if I wanted to buy them for convenience sake that wouldn't be hard to do. Many people grow mushrooms in their homes.

Typically buying a gram of shrooms costs 10 dollars. After you make a one-time investment of about 60 dollars ( buying the jars, soil, flour, spores, alcohol for sanitation, fanning and dehumidifiers for drying), you can make around twelve or so jars, each yielding about five grams. Then after that, you can get additional spores from successfully grown mushrooms, and all you have to buy is more soil and flour once you run out.

The production cost for mushrooms is actually quite low (Each gram costs you less than a dollar to make), but the wait times are horrendous. If you're lucky, a half pint jar will start producing mushrooms after a month of injecting it with spores, but it can often take over two months, and you have to start all over again if your soil has been contaminated.

I always dreamed of growing them but getting spores seem pretty hard since shipping them is impossible. I personally gather some on the fields when they are in the season. Only manage to get like 20-30 grams but that's enough to last for a year.
 
B

Book Binding Company

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
643
Online
1h 22m
Video games, I'm not poisoning my body with any of this shit
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Online
12d 17h 9m
CamelBlueFilters said:
I always dreamed of growing them but getting spores seem pretty hard since shipping them is impossible. I personally gather some on the fields when they are in the season. Only manage to get like 20-30 grams but that's enough to last for a year.

You can get them shipped. There are several companies that advertise as scientific companies on their own websites, and sell psilocybe cubensis spores in needles, which typically includes other scientific stuff like injection tablets and alcohol napkins to make their company legal.

The spores for magic mushrooms are not illegal to sell, own or manufacture (unless you live in California), it's only when you have an intent of using it to grow your own is when it's illegal.

Personally I don't believe the banning of magic mushrooms is justified. Alcohol is just as harmful as a substance if not more, and it's legal, so that makes no sense to me.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Incel_Because_Short said:
You can get them shipped. There are several companies that advertise as scientific companies on their own websites, and sell psilocybe cubensis spores in needles, which typically includes other scientific stuff like injection tablets and alcohol napkins to make their company legal.

The spores for magic mushrooms are not illegal to sell, own or manufacture (unless you live in California), it's only when you have an intent of using it to grow your own is when it's illegal.

Personally I don't believe the banning of magic mushrooms is justified. Alcohol is just as harmful as a substance if not more, and it's legal, so that makes no sense to me.

The boarders where I live are very strict. They screen almost everything and if the package gets caught it's over. Spores are probably in the grey zone but I am not sure if I'd like to find out in what zone they belong myself.

Edit: oh and yeah just lol at normies perfectly okay with abusing alcohol and cigarettes.
 
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
859
Online
0
i wish i could still do drugs, lsd/shrooms gave me HPPD though so fuck it, might do some dxm soon though, 600mg is a good amount to get fucked up


Incel_Because_Short said:
You can make them, though if I wanted to buy them for convenience sake that wouldn't be hard to do. Many people grow mushrooms in their homes.

Typically buying a gram of shrooms costs 10 dollars. After you make a one-time investment of about 60 dollars ( buying the jars, soil, flour, spores, alcohol for sanitation, fanning and dehumidifiers for drying), you can make around twelve or so jars, each yielding about five grams. Then after that, you can get additional spores from successfully grown mushrooms, and all you have to buy is more soil and flour once you run out.

The production cost for mushrooms is actually quite low (Each gram costs you less than a dollar to make), but the wait times are horrendous. If you're lucky, a half pint jar will start producing mushrooms after a month of injecting it with spores, but it can often take over two months, and you have to start all over again if your soil has been contaminated.
it's not that simple, it's more like a 2-300 dollar investment and you will fail your first few times
 
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,084
Online
12d 17h 9m
rickvanderhammer said:
i wish i could still do drugs, lsd/shrooms gave me HPPD though so fuck it, might do some dxm soon though, 600mg is a good amount to get fucked up


it's not that simple, it's more like a 2-300 dollar investment and you will fail your first few times



You can buy a typical spore syringe for $15 + shipping which makes it around $30 total.

Brown rice flour is $5, a litre of vermiculite is $9. a case of 12 half-pint mason jars costs around $12. You can buy sanitation alcohol for around $15.

The most expensive thing you have to buy is the fruiting chamber, which is a translucent bin that costs at least $15. The more jars you grow from, the bigger it needs to be.

Unless you're mass producing I really don't see how you need to spend 200 dollars. I did the calculations my-self. If you are efficient, you can make a dried gram for less than a dollar. Obviously it depends on how quality the cakes are though, but even on the lower end (2g per cake), you're still making 1 gram for 2 dollars max.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
Testosterone.
 
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,860
Online
0
Porn, without a doubt. At least Mia Khalifa is willing to strip down for me unlike girls irl, they only strip for 8+/10 men.
 
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
859
Online
0
Incel_Because_Short said:
You can buy a typical spore syringe for $15 + shipping which makes it around $30 total.

Brown rice flour is $5, a litre of vermiculite is $9. a case of 12 half-pint mason jars costs around $12. You can buy sanitation alcohol for around $15.

The most expensive thing you have to buy is the fruiting chamber, which is a translucent bin that costs at least $15. The more jars you grow from, the bigger it needs to be.

Unless you're mass producing I really don't see how you need to spend 200 dollars. I did the calculations my-self. If you are efficient, you can make a dried gram for less than a dollar. Obviously it depends on how quality the cakes are though, but even on the lower end (2g per cake), you're still making 1 gram for 2 dollars max.

a pressure cooker is a must, for brf cakes you need multiple ingredients, you need a glove box, if you're not going to do it right i don't see the point tbh, who wants to wait a week just to fail 50% of the time
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Online
0
I've only done weed. Of course alcohol, but I prefer alcohol with some flavor.
 

Similar threads

HiddenUzer
Replies
57
Views
3K
Destined Virgin
Destined Virgin
Betrayed
Replies
13
Views
1K
Hubert
Hubert
bigantennaemay1
Replies
58
Views
2K
based zoomer
based zoomer
AfricanIncel
Replies
5
Views
930
Ricordanza
Ricordanza
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top