Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your favorite food to slopmaxx?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Rope Enthusiast
★★★★★
I love pizza and hot cheetos :ahegao:

Night Mcdonalds GIF by McDonald’s All Day Breakfast
fast food sausage GIF
space browns GIF

I like baked potatoes a lot

I like a quality burger from In n Out, and I wouldn't even call it slop

I like a quality burger from In n Out, and I wouldn't even call it slop
In n out has some really good stuff for sure. I like their fries :shock:

Burgers, fried chicken, fries

You Breaking Badcel? (are in new jewxico)
Yeah, it's brutal. His house is all gated up now because I guess people were throwing pizzas on the roof of the house. :feelskek:

This is peak slop

Yeah, it's brutal. His house is all gated up now because I guess people were throwing pizzas on the roof of the house. :feelskek:
And she gets mega pissed when people even get near.

burger and fries might get some for dinner tonight

:feelsaww: fried chicken is very based. We just got a Popeyes here and I really want to try it.
we dont have slopeyes in chadstralia, the choices are bit more limited, i have the best memories and emotional attachment bulking for the gym with KFC and Dominos, I remember eating 1700 calories in one sitting from dominos while watching guardians of the galaxy, it's great to cope that way and tune out of life

we dont have slopeyes in chadstralia, the choices are bit more limited, i have the best memories and emotional attachment bulking for the gym with KFC and Dominos, I remember eating 1700 calories in one sitting from dominos while watching guardians of the galaxy, it's great to cope that way and tune out of life
What is a good place to eat at in chadstralia? I've always wanted to travel there one day.

What is a good place to eat at in chadstralia? I've always wanted to travel there one day.
Mcdonalds is utter slop I would avoid, it tastes like shit but normies here like it and the iconic bogan "maccas run" so you could try it once

I think KFC is the best, I dont think it is as popular in america but more popular here

Also try dominos chicken and pizza, dominos also has good milkshakes

We also have something called a "HSP" Halal Snack Pack

It is a pack of meat chips and sauce which is really good, you get it from kebab places, I think it is mostly an australian thing, just be sure to customise to your very liking, you can get it with cheese or without, i dont like cheese, choice of sauce you can get chilli or garlic etc.

Probably get HSP if you travel it is worth it

Pro HSP tip is to tell them to put the chips on top of the meat

IDK why no place does it this way, but when meat goes under the chips, the lard and fat from the meat makes the chips go soggy

Mcdonalds is utter slop I would avoid, it tastes like shit but normies here like it and the iconic bogan "maccas run" so you could try it once

I think KFC is the best, I dont think it is as popular in america but more popular here

Also try dominos chicken and pizza, dominos also has good milkshakes

We also have something called a "HSP" Halal Snack Pack

It is a pack of meat chips and sauce which is really good, you get it from kebab places, I think it is mostly an australian thing, just be sure to customise to your very liking, you can get it with cheese or without, i dont like cheese, choice of sauce you can get chilli or garlic etc.

Probably get HSP if you travel it is worth it

Pro HSP tip is to tell them to put the chips on top of the meat

IDK why no place does it this way, but when meat goes under the chips, the lard and fat from the meat makes the chips go soggy
HSP sounds pretty good ngl. I'll have to check it out if I visit. :feelsokman:

The only thing preventing me from visiting chadstralia is the Spiders and insects because they are nightmare fuel.