Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is your favorite beverages? [energy drink thread]

do you drink energy drinks?

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
so this discussion will be about energy drink consumption

post here.

monstER enERgy

Unless you count coffee, no man

iu

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Can't change my vote though

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• Being a homo
  • Being a faggot
  • Being a gay
Posts that have high levels of gayness within the first hour, and posts that are not heterosexual for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

@Ritalincel

Used to. Coffee works way better though. Energy drinks are more of a pure sugar rush than a caffeine high. Whan I did drink energy drinks my favorite was the garden variety Monster. Tasted like liquefied marshmallows.

30yoboomer53

I legit used to drink this when I was a 25 year old boomer.

If I don't drink coffee every single day, I go into withdrawal.

they taste like piss. just drink coffee. it taste better. black coffee tbh

I bought caffeine and L theanine powder off powder city awhile ago and still haven't run out yet. I dont use it too often but tonight might be good for a binge.

Does green tea count as an energy drink?

IMG 7324

Red Bull boyo

they sustain me

I don't drink energy drinks, but I drink Dr. Pepper like it's water.

yes, I only drink Mountain Dew energy drink. Thats true trucel drink.

Pee pee poo poo

I only drink water.

Red Bull or Monster

I love MonstER in the purple can. It has also the upside to be calorie free.

I love MonstER in the purple can. It has also the upside to be calorie free.
Is this new or something? I just saw that for the first time ever less than an hour ago

Is this new or something? I just saw that for the first time ever less than an hour ago

Honestly I don't whether it is new or not, but I only drink it abroad since in my home country they have only two kinds of monster, standard and sugar free.

I dont drink energy drinks for pure enjoyment. I rarely work out enough to need one too.

Nocco, Celsius or sugar free Red Bull.

I put yes under the assumption that coffee is an energy drink.

I drint 2 cups per day and if I don't I get a crisis, I'm addicted to it but if I wanted to stop, I would try to at least. I believe I could potentially live without it but it's a good cope for me so I drink it.