Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is your father like and is he part of the blame for your inceldom

A

agamemnon

Greycel
My father has been completely useless to me. Hasn't thaught me a single goddamn thing, never asked me where my girlfriend is, never asked himself if his son is growing up normally. Just stood there like a cuck and pretended nothing's wrong and avoided the akward conversation(s)

Dad is Tyrone. No, he didn't make me an incel. Maybe through genetics, but he's not a manlet.

He's a subhuman shitskin manlet poor curry slave.

Now im here

What do you think?

He was a subhuman and almost killed me when I was a kid

He's dead

He was a subhuman and almost killed me when I was a kid

He's dead

dad raised us like girls, just locked up inside and forced to study and behave

he didnt care that his sons had no friends and no life skills, hell he made us incels on purpose just so we can have no life outside of him

Dad looks like the Soyjak tbh, and mom divorce-raped him when i was 8y.

Mine is a normal tradman, who tried to get a man out of me. Sadly my hyper anxious over protective mother kept me in the nest.

My father has been completely useless to me. Hasn't thaught me a single goddamn thing, never asked me where my girlfriend is, never asked himself if his son is growing up normally. Just stood there like a cuck and pretended nothing's wrong and avoided the akward conversation(s)
Same, he always put food on the table however but just never had anything to offer in terms of teaching me about man things.

Dad is Tyrone. No, he didn't make me an incel. Maybe through genetics, but he's not a manlet.
Well if hes a Tyrone through genetics he couldnt make you incel. Unless he got giga lucky with genetic recombination and came from subhumans
dad raised us like girls, just locked up inside and forced to study and behave

he didnt care that his sons had no friends and no life skills, hell he made us incels on purpose just so we can have no life outside of him
Multiple incel sons? Sounds exactly like mine. Are you all ugly?
Mine is a normal tradman, who tried to get a man out of me. Sadly my hyper anxious over protective mother kept me in the nest.
Still a useless cuck in the end
Same, he always put food on the table however but just never had anything to offer in terms of teaching me about man things.
You'd think mine is a "cool dad" if you saw him, but the idiot never bothered to have the akward conversations, just likes to pretend everythings fine

Narcissistic abusive cunt