Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is your eye color? (Votes not displayed publicly)

What’s your eyes’ colour?

• Brown (dark or medium)

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Hazel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Green

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
brown eyes are the most common color yet the least attractive to the survey's respondents.” (I have medium brown eyes, they’re also extremely asymmetric… much more than average bc of orbital and skull asymmetry (one is lower down than the other and deeper in the skull and this eye is also larger than the other and had different tilt; so looking at me is very uncomfortable)

Dark brown, also asymmetric, one is more tilted.

Green but sometimes it changes to blue or GrAY

green. my dad had green eyes, my mom had blue eyes, i have dark green eyes. worst possible outcome. what can i expect

wow alot of guys here are green eyed

Dark brown, also asymmetric, one is more tilted.
Damn. I have dark brown eyes too. I overheard I look like a Picasso painting, my asymmetry is particularly evident from far away bc my right eye ball is small and higher up, while my left eye is lower down (if you use a ruler, it's evident), deeper in the skull and also less slanted than the right.

No way this many have green eyes. Only 2% of the whole population have them. It's probably closer to blue.

I have blue eyes with a kind of yellowish color around the pupil. Both of my parents have blue eyes. I think i have someting close to hunter eyes, they would have been perfect if i didn't have low set cheekbones and eye bags as a result. Well at least i mog at least 75% of the world when it comes to eyes lol.

No way this many have green eyes. Only 2% of the whole population have them. It's probably closer to blue.

I have blue eyes with a kind of yellowish color around the pupil. Both of my parents have blue eyes. I think i have someting close to hunter eyes, they would have been perfect if i didn't have low set cheekbones and eye bags as a result. Well at least i mog at least 75% of the world when it comes to eyes lol.
My dad has black eyes, my mum green, I have dark brown "poop" eyes

dark brown eyed nigger

truly fuckin overrr

Damn. I have dark brown eyes too. I overheard I look like a Picasso painting, my asymmetry is particularly evident from far away bc my right eye ball is small and higher up, while my left eye is lower down (if you use a ruler, it's evident), deeper in the skull and also less slanted than the right.
Thats sucks, sorry bro, there's nothing that can be done for eye asymmetry.

Nearly entirely black

brown eyes are the most common color yet the least attractive to the survey's respondents.” (I have medium brown eyes, they’re also extremely asymmetric… much more than average bc of orbital and skull asymmetry (one is lower down than the other and deeper in the skull and this eye is also larger than the other and had different tilt; so looking at me is very uncomfortable)
souless void subhuman shitskin eyes

Shit-coloured. :feelsohgod:

Eye color is cope. Eye shape is what matters the most. Even if it matters that much, just wear contacts. Every foid does these days. 90% of the colored eyes you've seen in real life were fake.

Natural black eyes don't exist, you're confusing them with very dark brown, which i have btw.

Natural black eyes don't exist, you're confusing them with very dark brown, which i have btw.
true. but some very dark brown eyes can appear black

Eye color is cope. Eye shape is what matters the most. Even if it matters that much, just wear contacts. Every foid does these days. 90% of the colored eyes you've seen in real life were fake.
I know, I know, trust me bro.

I have much more asymmetrical eyes than average (literally my left eye is further down than my right. It also has a larger eyeball and has a different shape. My right eye is more slanted. It's an extremely obvious asymmetry bc I also have skull/facial asymmetry that cannot be corrected even with surgery.