Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your ethnic background (skin colour, REVISED)

What is your ethnic background?

• White Western/Nothern/Eastern European

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • White Southern European

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Black

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Middle Eastern

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • South Asian

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • East Asian

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Native American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latino

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Armenian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Sorry for the poorly thought out poll in the other thread. It was late/early and for some reason the only skin colours that came to mind were white, black and brown.

So, here's a more revised poll. If you post early I might be able to add more options if needed.

The colour of virginity.

inb4 (((JBW)))

inb4 (((MSM)) refer to us as “white supremacists”

Shhhh... it's just a regular old poll. Nothing strange going on here.

Obviously I'm a deepstate shill trying to mine the ethnicities of a bunch of virgins. :feelstrash:

Add central Asian,OP.

Combination of western and southern European, mostly western, I'll go with that.

Ugly negro here.

The deathnik currycels and rice never vote in these polls even though we know there's a hundred of them

no option for brown-ricecels?

North asians/eskimos or inuits??

The deathnik currycels and rice never vote in these polls even though we know there's a hundred of them

Yup, I never saw more than 3~4 curry votes when this kind of polls are posted. Fucking hell, they are so deluded and bluepilled. Some curries think acknowledging their own subhumanity will paint them as white worshippers. This is another reason why there are so many curries and sandcels on IT. JFL @ them.

My skin is green and white

So few Asians here Perhaps because they have the technology to distract themselves/cope with?

White, White and White.

Sand nigger from Egypt.

Jewcel here. I look like an Arab.

Middle Eastern/White mixed.

I'm a mix of Central and Southern European, but since I look more like my mom I put the second option.
Polls are fun
I was going to post "tbh" but I just saw Serge's warning, so I'd have to say I agree on this to be honest not gonna lie.

I was supposed to be white but due to misfortnute I had to inherit black hair and dark eyes

Only 3 other latinos around here, not surprising we are the most bluepilled of all ethnics.