Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your drinking tolerence

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
2 glasses of vodka and orange and I'm tipsy. If I had 3 I'm pretty sure I would be black out drunk.

Is this normal for you guys? Is it normal for normies? Is it normal for sluts?

18 beers to get it feeling like I want it to
OR
half a liter of whiskey + 6 pack of beer

Anyways, I haven't drinked for 5 days now. I am trying to recover from my alcohol addiction

i dont drink and im not fat so it wouldnt take much to get me drunk.

Really not very high. Very low in fact.

Extremely high, I get physically sick of drinking before I'm really drunk.

insert Bubble Boy gif

2 glasses of vodka and orange and I'm tipsy. If I had 3 I'm pretty sure I would be black out drunk.

6 or 7 or 8 glasses of vodka for me to feel tipsy(as per last time)

I only drink on occasions(rarely).
insert Bubble Boy gif
Gay

I’ve never been drunk. Nor have I ever drank alcohol with the purpose of being drunk. I wouldn’t know.

i dont drink but i have quite a bit in the past. i naturally have a high tolerance

Never tried drinking

Low because I don't drink

I've recently been measuring counting my booze intake. I managed to handle seven, drinks with 4 oz of 80 proof vodka in a day rather easily. 1.5oz counts as a single drink so I've been drinking (7*4)*2/3 = 56/3 drinks, or about 19 drinks a day. Lets round that up to a cool 20. I could sure as shit take more but that is how much I would casually drink if I am drinking constantly throughout the day.

That is a full day of drinking, though. On a typical evening I consume 12 oz, which is 8 drinks.

Last edited:
I can drink a case if I really feel like it.

Typically I'll drink 12-18 beers

I don’t drink regularly so I wouldn’t know for sure. I assume that my tolerance is average

Very high. I don't see it as a good thing, because I can't loosen up. Beer doesn't do much. Hard liquor makes me go from tipsy to passed out. I'm not a fun drunk.

I can drink quite a lot but usually choose not to unless I’m really depressed.

Depends upon what you mean, I normally hate being drunk, so it's pretty rare that I'll have more than 1-2 beers. If I drink at all, that is.

6+ pints of Stella or a half bottle of to get mad was it

I'm done with 8 beer jars . I candrink more but pissing and taking some rest.

6-10 bears, but stopped after long time, wasn't enjoyable anymore

I don’t drink so very low

I dont know, most I've drank at once was a couple swigs of vodka and I didnt feel much.

It is currently higher. Not so much.

I dont drink alcohol

alcohol is degenerate

Two bottles (0,5) of like 6-7% beer and I'm go to sleep, I'll never get drunk to the real black out after very bad experience with alcohol.

Very high when I used to drink before, but I quit it several months ago though

first 3 don't do much, the 4 make me typsy, the 6 i'm ultra drunk

I dont really drink, i sometimes drink one or two shots of vodka

Never drank in my life. Alchohol is one of the lowest vibrational things you can consume so I have no reason too.

Very high for a fatass like me.

"Lowest vibrational"
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:Nigga what?:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Alchohol lowers your vibrations making you operate from lower chakras. I'm working on developing a photographic memory so I can improve my artwork for the manga I'm going to be drawing, so I'm working on raising my vibrations so I can operate from higher chakras and obtain the skills I need.

Make sense? :feelsthink:

It increased over the years since I used to drink a loro to forget my inceldom