Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your difficulty level in life ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

What is your difficulty level in life ?

• sandbox (gurl from a firstworld country teehee)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • easy (average or above average man in a firstworld country, mentalcel)

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • normal (thirdworld average, or firstworld failed normie with mental and look problems)

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • veteran (failed normie/incel with actual mental issues, economical problems and/or difformities)

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • general (everything above but worse)

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • god of war (black mage reincarnated from eternal aeons)

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • timeless edgy dark titan (any entity in the entire universe has more game than you)

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Just a fun poll to entertain our FBI guests and to help admins to spot foids.

By this scale somewhere between normal and veteran, which is curious, but i guess my overall situation in life is between god of war and general.

Veteran but incel. What inspired you to make this thread OP?

Below average looking middle-class in the third world. Normal I guess. Maybe veteran, not sure tbh.

easy but only becouse my parents are rich

By this scale somewhere between normal and veteran, which is curious, but i guess my overall situation in life is between god of war and general.
Actually, the scale is made to compare incels situations with each other, so "normal" actually means "basic incel". Maybe the transition between sandbox and easy needed more steps. kek

My life its hard, i always Wake up at 3:30 for be ready to work, i have to suffer the pain of public transport, after that i have to suffer the pain of Unicel and workcel, i'm ethnic dark low frame, in another country, i have no family or Friends here, i'm living in a country full of racism, stacys and chads everywhere, it's a Cold place, a Lot of criminal problems, low salary and being incel 27yo, my crush it's a happy girl and i'm a sad guy, and my Mom Said i'm ugly.

easy but only becouse my parents are rich

Yeah,same boat kinda,if I was your average workcel I would have offed myself a long time ago.

thirdworld average. sometimes seeing average lives of people from firstworld makes mine feel a lot worse than it is though.

My life its hard, i always Wake up at 3:30 for be ready to work, i have to suffer the pain of public transport, after that i have to suffer the pain of Unicel and workcel, i'm ethnic dark low frame, in another country, i have no family or Friends here, i'm living in a country full of racism, stacys and chads everywhere, it's a Cold place, a Lot of criminal problems, low salary and being incel 27yo, my crush it's a happy girl and i'm a sad guy, and my Mom Said i'm ugly.
where are you from?

Like trying to complete gta3 campaign in Pedestrian riot mode

Veteran but incel. What inspired you to make this thread OP?
I read someone in a thread saying he was a veteran level incel, so I thought it sounded fun and made a whole scale out of it. If he recognize himself, I give him a 50% copyright cut on this post benefits.

I had an african friend in uni who was in almost the same situation. Far from home, often alone, and other people where making fun of him in his back for no reason (even teachers, that made me want to puke ...). He had an accent, but still, that's not a reason to humiliate foreigners. Since I'm also a loner and live far from uni, I was the only one who did understand how he felt. Normies were just ignoring him or treating him like shit.

I'm living at Argentina

Your dark ethnic living in Argentina? I hear conflicting statements on Argentina some say they like black guys and some say they hate them. What ethnic are you black, indian? Do you think you get treated like shit cause of your race or some other reason? How do they treat other black guys in Argentina?

I read someone in a thread saying he was a veteran level incel, so I thought it sounded fun and made a whole scale out of it. If he recognize himself, I give him a 50% copyright cut on this post benefits.

I had an african friend in uni who was in almost the same situation. Far from home, often alone, and other people where making fun of him in his back for no reason (even teachers, that made me want to puke ...). He had an accent, but still, that's not a reason to humiliate foreigners. Since I'm also a loner and live far from uni, I was the only one who did understand how he felt. Normies were just ignoring him or treating him like shit.
Yes bruh the only family and Friends are my incels buddys here, i just need a fuking reason to go hERo and take my crush with me to other world
Your dark ethnic living in Argentina? I hear conflicting statements on Argentina some say they like black guys and some say they hate them. What ethnic are you black, indian? Do you think you get treated like shit cause of your race or some other reason? How do they treat other black guys in Argentina?
Dark indian

Between veteran and general. It's a toss up.

i'm a lookscel + mentalcel so i'm pretty fucked. My economic state isnt bad though

Definitely timeless edgy dark titan. (I'm 5'2")

maxresdefault.jpg

I've got shitty cystic acne and scarring, but I finally got on accutane so there's hope.

All options are about normies.

IT'S A TRAP :fire::fire::feelsohh::fire::fire:

My life is the equivalent of the Atari ET game.

I am what you consider a chad-lite but it doesn't matter when 5''8 in the Netherlands.

If I lived somewhere in Asia I would 100% be chad, no question. I will transform in Chad within 15 years.. until then I don't have choice but to cope

The titan one

i am a level 1 warrior in cloth armour against 40man raid bosses

General.
Severe social anxiety, poor, incel, live in the shittiest city in a shitty country.

if i ignore being incel, there is very little