Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females can easily improve their attractiveness by 5 points with just ass excercises.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Abby-Pollock-055.jpg

aff1be64480cf98cad74de681194db7e--fitness-facts-fitness-goals.jpg

This is why the concept of a female "incel" is impossible, these sluts just need to do a few ass excersises for 5 minutes and it will draw in tons of men.
Meanwhile men are waiting their lives by spending hours everyday in extreme gyme excersises to build a buff body in hopes of attracting females.

Basically any whitegirl that does this becomes toptier

Meanwhile I squat 4 plates and still look like absolute shit.
:lul::lul::lul:

they don´t even have to exercise, there is plastic surgery to get a bigger butt.

All they need to do is tell their beta provider to buy it for her.

Time to become a trap now and live life on easy mode.

wait still can't afford surgery, nvm gg

I'll just sit here and eat my Spergetti and NEETballs my dad made for me after 12 MONThS AT THE FUCKING GYM, RAISING ME BY LIKE 2 POINTS AT BEST OUT OF 100.

they don´t even have to exercise, there is plastic surgery to get a bigger butt.

All they need to do is tell their beta provider to buy it for her.
No they can just use padding and tight pants to make it seem as if they have a big round ads.
I've seen bitches do this too.

Tutorial mode looks pretty easy. Why did I have to pick veteran difficulty?

Surely a nice butt will boost their looks but it's not what all the males are going for.
Females can cover their flaws with makeup. If I could wear makeup I'd probably be a low tier normie.

Surely a nice butt will boost their looks but it's not what all the males are going for.
Females can cover their flaws with makeup. If I could wear makeup I'd probably be a low tier normie.

How difficult is nightmare mode?
Well, you're invisible to femoids, have to overcome mental disabilities (OCD mainly), poor, live with parents (dad keeps drinking everyday) with giant debt for appartments. Also, no education or something, but i'm going to finish school soon (at age 21 lol), i just need to find a new one.

Meanwhile I squat 4 plates and still look like absolute shit.
:lul::lul::lul:

Wow 4 plates? I do like 2 plates max and my mom says I got a big ass for a guy.

All that butt boosting is for chad only. We don't even register as humans in their eyes.

@Tellem-T mogs them. Also what happened to the rule against female worship?

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

God imagine being the guy who gets to fuck that

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
You really saved that old comment from Tellem-T and still it?