Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your current mental health state?

What is your current mental health state?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
mh-pain-scale.png

7/10 or 3/10 by the scale so not too bad

I'm always 3.

Coming off 8, going into more of a 6 range just for today. Usually about a 4 on a perfect day.

7 or 8 most days

It's just a matter of time until i had a severe mental breakdown and fuck the shit up

You should watch some animal rescue videos

I am just memorizing facts and stretching, it makes me feel a lot better but thanks for the advice = ).

7-8 considering I barely leave my house, I'll go with 7.

Being depressed is ok when you NEET but when you have to work and function like a normie it makes me want to kill myself, the copes don't cut it when you are on a work schedule, going to bed at 9pm when it is still light outside, sitting in traffic and constant clock watching, being told off for being 2 minutes late from lunch break, why wouldn't you want to rope? I believe the people who don't are actually the real insane ones.

How will a doctor help me? Normies talk like the doctor will cure your torment, they will just give you pills that will wear off or else you get addicted to them.

Last edited:
Fluctuates between 4 - 5 - 6

Being depressed is ok when you NEET but when you have to work and function like a normie it makes me want to kill myself, the copes don't cut it when you are on a work schedule, going to bed at 9pm when it is still light outside, sitting in traffic and constant clock watching, being told off for being 2 minutes late from lunch break, why wouldn't you want to rope? I believe the people who don't are actually the real insane ones.

How will a doctor help me? Normies talk like the doctor will cure your torment, they will just give you pills that will wear off or else you get addicted to them.
Well said. If I ever have to wageslave again, that morning my body will be splattered under some high place.

Im a 7 right now, which is average for me. Mood swings push me to an 8 or 9 on a regular basis though.

6 but depends of the day

Just got done running. That always helps cool me down mentally. 1 for now.

Saw one of these when I went out there to run. It was night but I was able to spot it because it was so big.

1200px-Giant_hairy_scorpion%2C_Twentynine_Palms%2C_Ca_2813_RobbHannawacker.jpg

Just got done running. That always helps cool me down mentally. 1 for now.

Saw one of these when I went out there to run. It was night but I was able to spot it because it was so big.

1200px-Giant_hairy_scorpion%2C_Twentynine_Palms%2C_Ca_2813_RobbHannawacker.jpg
Where in the the fuck do you live?

Where in the the fuck do you live?
You see these all over socal/arizona. Just get outside the residential areas. A blacklight helps spot them, but the big ones you can see with just a regular light. They only come out at night in the summer.

The past 2 weeks are being very hard for me, 8

I can't go above 7 except briefly in private because I'd be eaten alive by normies and I have to keep going to work.

8-9 easily. Can be easily 10 soon.

To anyone who voted below 6: I hate you, stop lying to yourself

Around a 8 few months ago. Posting here has calmed me and now I'm at a 3 or a 2

lol who voted 1? an imbecile