Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men have a mental health month and nobody cares

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

“Don’t look at me! I’m fuckin’ ugly!”
★★★★
Idk whether to tag this as ragefuel or JFL tbh. I didn’t even know the month most known for the 4th of July and the two nigger holidays was supposed to be a mental health month for us. Nobody cares though

IMG 1538

I don't give a shit about it either

Neo cortex dont care

I didnt even know this existed. I guess niggers are more important

Nobody has ever really cared. We are the expendable sex. Women breed, and men work and die. Millions of men have died across countless battlefields, but "women most affected" is an accepted phrase that is seen as truth and something that needs to be dealt with. Pray for the mothers and wives, not the dead sons and crippled husbands. JFL

Based fuck men’s mental health Lol if you think that month is geared towards people like us. It’s for weak normies & ntfags who kill themselves over pussy shit like a breakup or getting betrayed by their homies. Some dumb bs month

Fuck men’s mental health month retarded faggot month.

Nobody has ever really cared. We are the expendable sex. Women breed, and men work and die. Millions of men have died across countless battlefields, but "women most affected" is an accepted phrase that is seen as truth and something that needs to be dealt with. Pray for the mothers and wives, not the dead sons and crippled husbands. JFL

Nobody has ever really cared. We are the expendable sex. Women breed, and men work and die.
Ok? Who cares about betabuxxed men they’re just as useless as the women ur whining about.
Millions of men have died across countless battlefields, but "women most affected" is an accepted phrase that is seen as truth and something that needs to be dealt with. Pray for the mothers and wives, not the dead sons and crippled husbands. JFL
This is true but those men are now long dead for years. We now have a generation of soycuck Normie men with 0 issues in their life.

Never knew this even existed

Ok? Who cares about betabuxxed men they’re just as useless as the women ur whining about.
I wasn't talking about betabuxxed men; I was referring to men who work in general and to those who fight in Jewish wars and either die or are crippled, physically or mentally. They are treated like shit by women and society and general. They are left with nothing but misery throughout their lives, and they can only cope with blue or redpilled nonsense. "Women and children first." (With the girls being the first priority of the children)
This is true but those men are now long dead for years. We now have a generation of soycuck Normie men with 0 issues in their life.
Just because they are dead doesn't mean they aren't being disrespected right now by women or ignored. Women and Jews are cried over, but not the literal millions of men who have died overall the countless years with wars still continuing to this die, for bullshit.
And soycuck normies have problems even if they don't know it. Niggers and other minorities, women who want them dead, and the government who is using them as slaves either as wageslaves or in the wars to come.

And soycuck normies have problems even if they don't know it. Niggers and other minorities, women who want them dead, and the government who is using them as slaves either as wageslaves or in the wars to come.
based only way those soycuck ntfag normies will lean.

based only way those soycuck ntfag normies will lean.
Yep, the problems must reach everyone for change to be implemented. People don't care if they aren't affected.