Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your body type (reference photos included)

What is your body type?

• Very muscular and lean (bodybuilder, roidfag)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Moderately muscular and lean (athletic, natty)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Not muscular, but very lean (skinny)

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not muscular and high body fat percentage (skinnyfat/average)

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Muscular, but high body fat percentage (builtfat)

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Overweight/chubby (24-30 bmi and high body fat percentage)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Obese (30+ BMI and very high body fat percentage)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Skinnyfat sucks because no matter what you do you'll end up either skinny or fat. If you cut, you'll be skinny. If you bulk you'll get visibly fat/bloated. You have to choose one if you want to get even close to your goal body.

Skinny guys can just lean bulk and look better by the week. Lards can just cut.

You're going to have to cut to 63-65kg to look good without a shirt. It's possible you only really gained 5-7kg of muscle, not quite 10kg. Bottom line is, you have extra fat you need to cut. It's more important than muscle.

the best is fighter skinny, skinny but low body fat and not too much muscles. That gives you speed while beating whitheknight's ass.

the best is fighter skinny, skinny but low body fat and not too much muscles. That gives you speed while beating whitheknight's ass.
Natty athletic (soccer body) is objectively the best, but requires a lot of effort.

Natty athletic (soccer body) is objectively the best, but requires a lot of effort.
yes you're right. I played soccer for my whole life so that's probably a nice side effect..

High body fat percent is not what I think of as average.
Average male in 2019. The average American is actually overweight bordering on obese. The average eurofag is skinnyfat bordering on overweight.
Besides, skinnyfat is a wide range. It's from 17% to 25% body fat with little to average muscle mass. Most men are skinnyfat, fat or obese.
The average male is definitely not skinny or athletic.

Last edited:
I'm fat but I haven't always been and I have serious doubts low bodyfat-maxxing is gonna do shit for me
Sub 15% or even just sub 18% bf makes rotting more enjoyable.