Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is your biggest falio?

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
For me it's my face. I am downright repulsive to look at because of my acne, subhuman recessed bones. The other physical aspects about me are fine. I am above average height, wide shoulders etc but my face is beyond ugly.

Last edited:
Height. At my height heightmatch doesnt exists.

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

I am short and have an autistic face due to... autism. These two things are the only things anyone ever notices about me.

probably frame and face, nose is upturned and lips are too small, and i look like i walked out of aushwitz

For me it's my face. I am downright repulsive to look at because of my acne, subhuman recessed bones my other physical aspects about me are fine. I am above average height, wide shoulders etc but my face is beyond ugly.
im curry

Probably my height and posture. I look so frail, I bet even foids aren't scared of me.

My hair and lips
Completely took away my harmony

under 6 ft
Cutecel face
Non nt
Perma bloat
Weird skull

Non NT
short
Face

In that order

Autism amd chin

For me it's my face. I am downright repulsive to look at because of my acne, subhuman recessed bones. The other physical aspects about me are fine. I am above average height, wide shoulders etc but my face is beyond ugly.
Bald

I'm an autistic retard