Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel what is your ambition?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
what are you planning to achive in the next few years? lets spread some motivation.......
stuff like finishing a degree, getting a job at X, doing some surgery, lifting X deadlift, fuckng, moving out of parents... etc

well my 2 goals for the next year is:
1. looksmaxxing with gym + a little surgery
2. do some tests so i would be able to start college next year.

inb4 all comments "rope"

Finish my degree, become a investment banker, buy a ferrari and then live MGTOW life.

At that point I wouldn't trust any female anyway. They are all golddigging sluts.

continuing to LDAR, acquiring a surfeit of drugs. that is it.

Finish my degree and go back into the land lording business. I don't even need the degree but my parents want me to get one because they want me to have a back up plan. It's not really useful to me since I'm really just going with "Landlord or bust" so I'm just getting a degree in a subject I like (history) and using uni as a break/relaxation time for me.

nothing. There is zero point contributing to a society that hates you and protects your enemy (women) at all cost.

Making the world a bettER pALce

i dont have any ambitions, once i realized i wasnt good at anything my amibitions and dreams started fading away

Getting the only job i can get. Then, with the money, moving out of my parents house and buying the most expensive sex doll and VR i can afford, and fuck, talk and cuddle with my (fake) gf everyday. Also, buying expensive weed (im so tired of the cheap one) and smoking every fucking day without hiding. I think thats all.
I dont think ill ever pass the test to become a official teacher for the government so... my dreams are probably pointless and impossible as always.

Hosting a family reunion, I'm fucking serious. I want to be the successful sibling/cousin who is always having a bbq

Establishing the caliphate

Hopefully my poems will be recognized one day. I also want to buy the house of my dreams and LDAR peacefully. The latter will be hard though since I just dropped out.

Making a loft bed myself, so I have room for my grow tent underneath tbhtbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back