Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is wrong with intellu celstic?

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
IMG 1641

IMG 1642

Why is he so schizophrenic. Why does he spam manga and random screenshots of Forums from 2009 and Google urls?

Last edited:
He is a giga mentalcel

he often spams my threads with unrelated screenshots

quite annoying

Same I wish he was banned. he is probably Botting cause he’s online 24/7
i dont want to see him banned tho

maybe just a 20%tempban for spamming when he does it

He once replied to me with a coherent sentence, i was mind-blown

Intellau i know you see this i remember our little exchange

I don't think he is that badly affected by any medical issue, maybe autism or schizo. @Bianor said he's documenting his incel jounery here, which only he can understand

My question is, how can someone that bad in communication make an account here? That's why I think he is a huge larper.

I don't think he is that badly affected by any medical issue, maybe autism or schizo. @Bianor said he's documenting his incel jounery here, which only he can understand

My question is, how can someone that bad in communication make an account here? That's why I think he is a huge larper.
True. And he is slipped up before and talked normally plus the the one thread bianor posted. Unless it’s getting worse idk

Make a cagethread for him so he doesn't spam ID and Lounge.

I prefer him to you

@Intellau_Celistic

If he was really normal in 2021 then maybe something happened to him irl and the person posting is just a bot or someone else
theory feds killed the real one and now use his account as a honeypot :feelsokman:

As long as he keeps it to 1 thread in lounge he's ok

it's usually some old ass thread

will warn if he is off topic in ID

probably a bot

I find it quite annoying that he spams but I’m not going to bash or bitch about it, he’s a (allegedly) mentalcel and that he copes

He always abandons the thread when it's moved to sewers :feelsthink:

@Intellau_Celistic is good people