Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is wrong with Dutch girls?

I'm sure 6ft German blonde foids are just fighting each other to date 5'2 balding Indian janitors

this lol
you cannot sell me your lies. its not possible. do not forget that. i am not dumb. you must see the whole picture of it all. you ethnics indeed have some tunnelvision going on. i dont know if i should cry or laugh... - they are blonde women.. yes... but thats just the outside. inside of them: brainwashed and very liberal. they do not care about germany or white people in general. they hate their own guys. this is not a joke. and i am sure many guys from germany on this site here can confirm this. i saw many currys going out with blonde stacys. the same goes for everybody else that have that dark skin going on. turks and northern africans slay the most. we are being flooded by those guys. 85% easily guys. and the european/german girls like it. maybe i take my sony camera and make some videos about it. it seems that you guys need some proof. but the problem is: i am a NEET. i hate going out.

you cannot sell me your lies. its not possible. do not forget that. i am not dumb. you must see the whole picture of it all. you ethnics indeed have some tunnelvision going on. i dont know if i should cry or laugh... - they are blonde women.. yes... but thats just the outside. inside of them: brainwashed and very liberal. they do not care about germany or white people in general. they hate their own guys. this is not a joke. and i am sure many guys from germany on this site here can confirm this. i saw many currys going out with blonde stacys. the same goes for everybody else that have that dark skin going on. turks and northern africans slay the most. we are being flooded by those guys. 85% easily guys. and the european/german girls like it. maybe i take my sony camera and make some videos about it. it seems that you guys need some proof. but the problem is: i am a NEET. i hate going out.

You are a NEET and we are the ones with tunnel vision?

You are a NEET and we are the ones with tunnel vision?
tunnel vision in that specific topic. i would advise you: try to make contacts to the usual turk, northern african, black guy. go out with him one night. and you see what is going on. i was often in clubs. i saw it every single time. they got the chicks. they are coming to them. ps: i am a fulltime NEET since 3 years. before that i was more or less social active.

Those are good looking ethnics. Like 7+ with Caucasian features and beard. They look like black haired and tanned version of Dutch males. It's called being Exotic.Works only on above average looking ethnics.

There are about a half a million muslim men in Netherlands. Let's assume that Top 5% are running the Exotic game. That's about 25000 Chaddams.

OP, you saw a few of those Chaddams with Dutch girls, that's it.

It's very similar to height mogging. A 6'0 guy height mogs 100 people and gets mogged by 10 people on a day to day basis. One day, let's say he gets mogged by 15 people instead of 10 soon he starts believing that "damn zoomers are getting taller these days" "6'0 is manlet". It's nothing but conformation bias.

You probably see 50 times more dutch male female relationship but your mind is fixated on that particular ethnic guy who held hands and kissed your muh pure Aryan princess.

Its because Moroccans, Antillians and Turks are the biggest trouble makers in the Netherlands. Little 13 yr old Muhammed adopts his older brother Abdul's thug behavior and consequently becomes less shy, which little girls that age find attractive. Moreover, because these ethnic groups tend to only form groups among themselves during HS and exclude native Dutch, they appear extra attractive to younger girls (because the ethnics already have a social circle whilst the native Dutch are still developing their social circles). Oh and it also depends on the education level in high school. There is vmbo, havo and vwo. Most these ethnics are in vmbo, essentially the school where all the dumb/low IQ people go after secondary school.

It's nothing but conformation bias.

You probably see 50 times more dutch male female relationship but your mind is fixated on that particular ethnic guy who held hands and kissed your muh pure Aryan princess.

Exactly, it's like seeing an unusually tall foid, or a ricecel in designer clothes, etc, and you get the impression that foids are getting taller and that all ricecels are filthy rich

Confirmation bias is what it is, you don't notice things that seem "ordinary", no one gives two shits about same-sex relationships but they fixate on that couple they saw a month ago

The only way sandniggers are getting laid in Europe is if they rapefugeemaxx.

I hear they're the most ethnic hating women on earth because of their complicity in the slave trade for all those years when the Dutch men were dominating it.
cope impossible to be sand and a cel
You insane?

Post proof. I watched a video of Amsterdam and not even 1 Dutch woman was with an Arab

Interesting first post

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?
He's fucking retarded, I will address him in Dutch.

Gast, heb je poep in je ogen zitten of wat? Als ik tatta meiden zie met niet tatta boys dan is het 9 van de 10 keer een nigger. Je bent waarschijnlijk zelf half nigger en half sperma als ik naar je gebruikersnaam kijk, dus mijn punt klopt. Ik zie bijna nooit een tatta meid met een Mocro of een Turk en ik woon in Rotterdam, de meest multiculti stad van Nederland.

Gast, heb je poep in je ogen zitten of wat? Als ik tatta meiden zie met niet tatta boys dan is het 9 van de 10 keer een nigger. Je bent waarschijnlijk zelf half nigger en half sperma als ik naar je gebruikersnaam kijk, dus mijn punt klopt. Ik zie bijna nooit een tatta meid met een Mocro of een Turk en ik woon in Rotterdam, de meest multiculti stad van Nederland.
Ok man

Translation:

Dude, do you have shit in your eyes or what? If I see cumskin girls with non-cumskin girls, then 9 out of 10 times it's a nigger. You're probably half nigger and half cumskin yourself judging by your username, so my point stands. I rarely see a cumskin girl with a Moroccan or a Turk and I live in Rotterdam, the most multi-cultural city of the Netherlands.

OP is gigacoping. Moroccans are legit the most hated people in the Netherlands.
Dunno about the Netherlands in particular but the vast majority of European girls (think 90%) exclusively fucks blacks and Arabs

Same in Finland.
It's over

Je kan ook fatsoenlijk antwoorden, je komt nu over als een gefrustreerde idioot. Ik denk dat het ook aan de plaats ligt, Rotterdam is idd vol met negers maar minder mocro’s of turken, ga je naar bijv naar Almere zie je elk blank wijf met zo’n mocro lopen.

First of all thank you guys for responding, wouldn’t have thought that my first post got so many replies and opinions.

There seems to be a ‘yes’ and ‘no’ side, both sides have very good points. Especially the one who said that thing things that stand out bc its not normal to often been seen so you pay special attention to it.

It is a fact that moroccans are the most hated group in the Netherlands, but I think thats why foids seems to like them. And true I should’ve been more specific bc I wasn’t talking about all turks and morocs ofcourse, mostly still with a 7+ face and decent height (5’10 absolute minimum)

Personally I am still kind of new with the blackpill, denied it for so long and I think thats why I don’t really know much about this and your statistics, but I’m happy to learn so thank you guys for that.

And what ass cheek did you pull this figure out of? Your confirmation bias is worth nothing, the reality is clear.
View attachment 305587
@PPEcel @Irredeemable
Dude, putting figures in a chart is not less ass-cheeked than giving a percentage in a sentence.
Where do these figures come from ?
Do they at least remotely relate to the original topic (dating preferences of Dutch (and by extension European) females) ?

Dude, putting figures in a chart is not less ass-cheeked than giving a percentage in a sentence.
Where do these figures come from ?
Do they at least remotely relate to the original topic (dating preferences of Dutch (and by extension European) females) ?
Ethnic men have nothing to offer over Dutchmen, they’re short, uglier and poorer on average, they are simply lower in LMS. You have to be insane to believe that females prefer ethnic men over white men.
First of all thank you guys for responding, wouldn’t have thought that my first post got so many replies and opinions.

There seems to be a ‘yes’ and ‘no’ side, both sides have very good points. Especially the one who said that thing things that stand out bc its not normal to often been seen so you pay special attention to it.

It is a fact that moroccans are the most hated group in the Netherlands, but I think thats why foids seems to like them. And true I should’ve been more specific bc I wasn’t talking about all turks and morocs ofcourse, mostly still with a 7+ face and decent height (5’10 absolute minimum)

Personally I am still kind of new with the blackpill, denied it for so long and I think thats why I don’t really know much about this and your statistics, but I’m happy to learn so thank you guys for that.
So you admit only tall 7+/10 get girls? Do you realize how rare tall 7+/10 ethnics are? Dutch girls love the top 1% of ethnics maybe, not a bald fat Abdul.
And what ass cheek did you pull this figure out of? Your confirmation bias is worth nothing, the reality is clear.
View attachment 305587
@PPEcel @Irredeemable
I think we are being trolled.

Ethnic men have nothing to offer over Dutchmen, they’re short, uglier and poorer on average, they are simply lower in LMS
This is simply not true.
They are low-inhib, violent, darker and dominant. They are also into that "get rich quick and show it off with expensive shoes" culture that foids love so much.

In other words, they are more exciting to foids than reliable and submissive Dutch cucks.

Different country, but when I was on a business trip to Finland, we went out for drinks after a meeting and there was a local foid who's was part of the organization staff. After a couple of vodka shots she started complaining about "indecisive" and "childish" Finns and how she preferred Turkish "businessmen" who had their shit together

There is no way you can convince me that ricecels and currycels are treated as even vaguely human by Nordic femoids
Definitely get better treatment than uralcels

Retarded redpill bullshit

Do people seriously think foids are attracted to designer sneakers?

Sick and tired of redpill nonsense, they're shills for Gucci and Balenciaga and whatever gaudy shit is trending lately.

Je kan ook fatsoenlijk antwoorden, je komt nu over als een gefrustreerde idioot. Ik denk dat het ook aan de plaats ligt, Rotterdam is idd vol met negers maar minder mocro’s of turken, ga je naar bijv naar Almere zie je elk blank wijf met zo’n mocro lopen.
Fatsoenlijk reageren gaat moeilijk wanneer je niet weet of je met een andere racist spreekt of niet. Je hebt van die blanke racisten die altijd zulke onzin kramen en het als propaganda gebruiken tegenover islamitische groeperingen zoals Marokkanen en Turken. Dus ik nam aan dat jij ook zo'n persoon was, vandaar dat ik zo reageerde, want je bent niet de enige die dit zo zegt, terwijl het niet eens klopt. Dus mijn excuses daarvoor, je klinkt wel redelijk, dus vandaar dat ik ook mijn excuses aanbied. In Rotterdam wonen trouwens juist veel Marokkanen en Turken! Negers wonen voornamelijk in andere gedeeltes van de stad, maar bijvoorbeeld Zuid zit vol met Turken en Rotterdam-West weer met negers en Marokkanen.

Graycel low iq thread.
Just because a dutch girl goes with the chaddest of arabs doesn't mean all arabs are slayer.

Why are we having this obvious discussion ? Mods please, hammer this graycel. He needs to lurk more before registering an account. @GoffSystemQB @mental_out

snap je al deze idioten denken onironisch dat mocro's kanker erge fixers zijn in NL terwijl alleen anti's en tatta's chickies krijgen. Sommige mensen op dit forum hebben echt kanker in hun hoofd en weten niks over het land waar ze over lullen.

Two reasons:

1) virtue signaling (“look how non racist I am!”) and

2) the bad boy appeal

snap je al deze idioten denken onironisch dat mocro's kanker erge fixers zijn in NL terwijl alleen anti's en tatta's chickies krijgen. Sommige mensen op dit forum hebben echt kanker in hun hoofd en weten niks over het land waar ze over lullen.
Ja man broeder, je hebt helemaal gaproken. Ze doen alsof wij massaal chimi's fixen terwijl we kankerhard pagga slaan in onze kamers. Meestal zijn het racisten die zo denken dus ik dacht ook TS was hetzelfde maar volgens mij niet. Hij heeft wel andere bronnen nodig. Klopte "Just be ethnic" maar, dan zou ik hier niet eens zijn.

All women love white men. Including white women, obviously. Maybe you see some Chaddams with a WW but it's not common.