Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is worse?

Is racism worse than black people crimes?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★

Is racism worse than the crimes black people perpetrate on white people, like robbery, murder, rape? :feelsclown: :society:

Keep in mind that racism is just a thought and consequence of 13/60.

13/60? like 13% of pop with 60% of recorded crimes?

Also remember that in USA a nigger that wins 100k has the same chances of murdering someone as a white that wins 34k

Yes racism and such things are bad. White people must learn to live in harmony with other races. If they committ crimes they should be put in jail but innocent black people don't deserve racism.

View attachment 743665View attachment 743666

Is racism worse than the crimes black people perpetrate on white people, like robbery, murder, rape? :feelsclown: :society:

Keep in mind that racism is just a thought and consequence of 13/60.
This aint the 60s were firemen would fuck up the blacks with fire hoses. Also they been choosing a life of crime. Or at least a shit load of em. Then again most black crime conentreated areas are blacks doing it to other blacks. For real the most racial concentrated voilence and crime there is out there is black on black. So I dont think its going to haunt us to let blacks roam that much. Besides the one gigga nigga who is a black chad and hasnt been properley castrated yet in evidence of him being a dick or bully.

As a victim of nigger crime I have to give a hard no

Niggers are a very violent race and im scared to even look at them they will think im racist and shoot me, I avoid niggers at all cost!

TRIPLE KPOP KKK

Last edited:
I can't genuinely hate niggers tbh, probably because we barely interact

Some Black people know that if they act like niggers it will make everyone around them nervous and scared. I've seen a few of them exploit this.

Most niggers are retarded though, and they do what niggers do best.

I can't genuinely hate niggers tbh, probably because we barely interact
THEY WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT AND THEY ARE DANGEROUS

Niggers are a very violent race and im scared to even look at them they will think im racist and shoot me, I avoid niggers at all cost!

TRIPLE KPOP KKK

Around blacks, never relax.
Load up your glock shove it right in theyre face, Niggers smell like shit and look like apes Dont hesitate to bash in theyre face