Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is with white girls obsession with KPOP?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It's the same thing with white girls banging black guys to "make up" for slavery.

Look at this shit @MuslimCell "Ho-seok is more caring than allah"

They are narcissists obsessed with celebrity, which gives them a vicarious sense of grandiosity.

Dats rite this tha ggc takeover gibs me dat white wemenz

Damn who is Suga and why is he so savage?
I think Suga poisons rival kpop stars.

They're a tiny minority and most of them are ugly, fat and/or mentally ill. Normal white roasties avoid ricemen like the plague.

Imagine being rice and not Kpopmaxxing

Kpop stans have been quite influential in social justice movements on Twitter. That should tell you what kind of foid you are dealing with and what she probably looks like. Young Asians should still try Kpopmaxing. There are bound to be some foids obsessed with Kpop enough to try and date an Asian for clout. It might not be an intimate relationship but it's probably better than nothing as long as she doesn't cuck you or suck you dry financially.

Jfl wtf is that picture, why are foids so retarded.

They're a tiny minority and most of them are ugly, fat and/or mentally ill. Normal white roasties avoid ricemen like the plague.

This. Kpop is a super niche thing. You’d be hard pressed to find any attractive western women who give a flying fuck about it.

Look at this shit @MuslimCell "Ho-seok is more caring than allah"
lol , mostly those who are obsessed with Kpop are women who are even more masculine then these kpop faggots
. btw too many TEENAGE muslim women a OBSESSED with kOREA and bollywood

I've only seen asian girls obsessed with kpop, the average white normie foid in my uni like stuff like cardi/(other black rapper/singer)

I've only seen asian girls obsessed with kpop, the average white normie foid in my uni like stuff like cardi/(other black rapper/singer)
I have seen some weird teen age whitegirls with dyed hair and pierced nose walking around with BTS backpack.

That proves face matters more than anything else and East Asians mog every other race bar caucasians.

It's the same thing with white girls banging black guys to "make up" for slavery.
View attachment 336284
Tbh SEA asian foids and latinas even more worship stans
Kpop stans have been quite influential in social justice movements on Twitter. That should tell you what kind of foid you are dealing with and what she probably looks like. Young Asians should still try Kpopmaxing. There are bound to be some foids obsessed with Kpop enough to try and date an Asian for clout. It might not be an intimate relationship but it's probably better than nothing as long as she doesn't cuck you or suck you dry financially.
I know foids in my country who listen to kpop hunts for every riceman, even if it's discount rice man. I found riceman from korea who has youtube chanel and he has local girlfriend ( she is 6/10 ) and he is...good question i think average korean, japanese man looks better for me he is 3/10 on riceman scale.

Also @PPEcel

Last edited:
They're are moggers are!

All this Kpop shit is ((lies))). No white woman over 17 seriously likes kpop. Stop coping

Tall light skinned kpop Chang only . They wouldn’t date a short darkskinned rice like me

This. Seriously people. You don have to look hard. Go on twitter or youtube and look at who is commenting or liking the k pop videos or articles. 98% of the time its really obese bottom of the barrel foids.

If shes average, most of the time shes latin American or European. Foids in the anglosphere hate, despise, and pity Asian men.

Last edited:
They tend to be avowed radical feminists a lot of the time too that are open about how they think only good looking men deserve rights and dignity. Fuck appealing to those scum.

They like them i guess

Sheboons and beaner foids also seem to be into kpop.

Its subculture, kpop is the modern boybands, a teenage girls wet dreams.

What the fuck is this?
I mean I see the appeal in K-Pop.
But seriously what the fuck?

“ more caring than allah” I’m not religious but still JFL

bascially korea boos are the new weaboos, indulging in a cool culture from 10000km away to escape their loser reality of being ignored bullied unloved fat and ugly
All this Kpop shit is ((lies))). No white woman over 17 seriously likes kpop. Stop coping
look at BTS touring dates venues and soldoutnes, youd be surprised .they sell out some of the biggest stadiums in the west back to back, wembley rose bowl giants stadium, and all the foids that buy their albums in the west

Last edited: