Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is "too short" for a man in your opinions

• Thread starter Deleted member 43811
  • Start date
Deleted member 43811

Deleted member 43811

Waiting for info.
-
I know many women dont date people under 5'7 but i dont know if "many" s the correct word. So what do YOU guys think is "too short" for a man. For context, im 4'9 and 16. So i am not the tallest.

Last edited:
Typically under 5’7 is considered a manlet so it doesn’t matter if you’re 5’6 or 5’3 you’re basically not a man at that height and people won’t take you seriously. It’s not just foids, all of society will see you as a subhuman.

too short: 5'8 in the west

Typically under 5’7 is considered a manlet so it doesn’t matter if you’re 5’6 or 5’3 you’re basically not a man at that height and people won’t take you seriously. It’s not just foids, all of society will see you as a subhuman.
Yeah thats what i'm slowly learning.

mixed communities = below 5'7

white communities = below 6'0

Under 5'7 for shorter ethnics, under 5'9 for whites, blacks and taller ethnics.

5'7 unless you are Tom Cruise tier in every other stat in which case it is possible but most 5'7 guys are not Tom Cruise. 5'8/5'9 is honestly manlet compared to most zoomers. Sub 5'7 and you start to go into hell tier.

Also OP if you are 16 you potentially have 2-4 years of growth left so you should heightmaxx as much as possible. I'm sure there's a guide somewhere but long and short of it don't undereat- make sure you get a ton of protein. Growth hormone may also be something you want to consider although I'm not sure about the legality of it or if it can be prescribed or anything but once more you should really look into it.

5'7 unless you are Tom Cruise tier in every other stat in which case it is possible but most 5'7 guys are not Tom Cruise. 5'8/5'9 is honestly manlet compared to most zoomers. Sub 5'7 and you start to go into hell tier.

Also OP if you are 16 you potentially have 2-4 years of growth left so you should heightmaxx as much as possible. I'm sure there's a guide somewhere but long and short of it don't undereat- make sure you get a ton of protein. Growth hormone may also be something you want to consider although I'm not sure about the legality of it or if it can be prescribed or anything but once more you should really look into it.
yo ill look into all that shit, thanks

Anything under 5 ft 9

OP if you're 16 you can heightmax because you still grow in height until you're 20.

4'9 at 16? Yeah i'm calling larp

I know many women dont date people under 5'7 but i dont know if "many" s the correct word. So what do YOU guys think is "too short" for a man. For context, im 4'9 and 16. So i am not the tallest.
I refuse to believe you're 4'9 at 16.

Death sentence under 5"9 in 2022

Last edited:
anything under 6'0

Bro your 16 look into how to height max. Most men stop growing around 18 this means u need to make sure u get A LOT OF SLEEP, EAT PROTEIN AND HEALTHY SHIT, AND GROWTH HORMONE. Theres other things that I can't remember. Do all these before its to late the clock is ticking get ON IT IMMEDIATELY LIKE NOW!!!!!

6'4 is minimum height in 2022

below 5'9 is dicey, below 5'7 is pretty much over unless you want to fuck ethnic midgets in a thirld world shithole or gigachad otherwise
4'9 and 16
over.

Last edited:
DROP OUT AND NEETMAXX

Man's height is relative to location but women's preference on height is skyrocketing sadly as western culture is spreading like a wildfire throughout the world. In my opinion 6' height is the minimum for western countries. And a friendly advice, visit a endocrinologist as soon as possible, your future life might be at risk (and it's only about women).

Approximately 5'6, for non-Chad males.

I am 5'2. My very-slightly-older(Less than one month) maternal half-cousin is 5'4. Yet he has already lost his virginity and had several girlfriends, since he is Mulatto.

anything below 6'0

Anything under 6' in the west. Women have already made that the limit of who can be "HVM" and who can be a Chad. Women measure men by numbers because they don't view men as humans. How tall is he? Does he earn six figures a year? How big his penis is in inches? How much did his car/apartment/house cost? How many ex-girlfriends does he have? Only numerical values matter to women. They see men through the lense of numbers, which measure his worth as a human being. If you aren't at least 6' tall, make six figures a year, have over 7 inch dick, and expensive assets and multiple ex-girlfriends, you are not worthy of respect or basic human decency is their eyes. And especially not worthy of spreading your genes. You are a subhuman to them and they want you to die, so you can be culled away from the gene pool.

OBVIOUSLY 5'11

Anything under 6' in the west. Women have already made that the limit of who can be "HVM" and who can be a Chad. Women measure men by numbers because they don't view men as humans. How tall is he? Does he earn six figures a year? How big his penis is in inches? How much did his car/apartment/house cost? How many ex-girlfriends does he have? Only numerical values matter to women. They see men through the lense of numbers, which measure his worth as a human being. If you aren't at least 6' tall, make six figures a year, have over 7 inch dick, and expensive assets and multiple ex-girlfriends, you are not worthy of respect or basic human decency is their eyes. And especially not worthy of spreading your genes. You are a subhuman to them and they want you to die, so you can be culled away from the gene pool.
Environment plays a part as well