Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What is to blame for stagnant wages, poor job security, and weak unions? Vile foids.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
Let's think about it,

Before disgusting and vile foids were allowed to enter the workforce, unions were strong, wages were high for the time, and job security was great.

Then a few select people (Corporations, and their bought out media propagates) decided to drip feed the idea of "foid empowerment" to societies and slowly integrated foids into the workforce.

Boom. You now have 50% more of a labour pool, of which are weak minded, weak willed, will work for less, will not ask for raises, and will happily agree to not unionize.

Now look where we are. Stagnant wages, shit job security, and if there was unions left after all the union busting, they are weak.

Not to mention the other downsides, such as foids turning workplaces into living hells for men with their constant need for attention and constant accusations. Foids treat work like a social gathering, while men are expected to pick up the slack.

You should never forget this, a foid in a workplace is like a piece of shit in the community water well.

blame the jews , they're the reason of all the suffering in the world

He's 100% right, foids are to blame for the shit job market. And ethnics weaken unions, the more diverse a workforce the less likely it is to unionize.

My Name Jeff

He's 100% right, foids are to blame for the shit job market. And ethnics weaken unions, the more diverse a workforce the less likely it is to unionize.
Yes I am sick of people putting the sole blame for the economical and wage situation on greedy companies, yes companies are greedy, no fucking shit. Have they overreached as of late? Yes. But it's also up to the workers to keep the companies in check.

Before unions would literally shut down places for protest until they got what they wanted, now companies basically rob workers blind and nothing happens.

Let's think about it,

Before disgusting and vile foids were allowed to enter the workforce, unions were strong, wages were high for the time, and job security was great.

Then a few select people (Corporations, and their bought out media propagates) decided to drip feed the idea of "foid empowerment" to societies and slowly integrated foids into the workforce.

Boom. You now have 50% more of a labour pool, of which are weak minded, weak willed, will work for less, will not ask for raises, and will happily agree to not unionize.

Now look where we are. Stagnant wages, shit job security, and if there was unions left after all the union busting, they are weak.

Not to mention the other downsides, such as foids turning workplaces into living hells for men with their constant need for attention and constant accusations. Foids treat work like a social gathering, while men are expected to pick up the slack.

You should never forget this, a foid in a workplace is like a piece of shit in the community water well.
(((Them))), Chico

First it was foids. Now that they can’t keep adding people to the work force with most women in jobs already, they bring in people from poor shit hole countries.

this can also be blamed on low birth rates with a shortage of wageslaves which is also women's fault

The government destroyed the economy with regulations and subsidies

look beyond the immediately obvious and what lies beneath
This can be blamed on both foids and the importation of migrants working for less outside of the obvious

This can be blamed on both foids and the importation of migrants working for less outside of the obvious
I wanted to bring to light that foids are a downfall for men now in more aspects than just dating.

I wanted to bring to light that foids are a downfall for men now in more aspects than just dating.
This was the consequence of feminism as a whole

agreed, foids have activated the self-destruction switch on the developed nations with their misused power. They shall lead society to its damnation with their ignorance and groupthink.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back