Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is this website's opinion of the one and only Eggman?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Yes, he is ascendant. He is no longer sexless. But he is still dispensing blackpills and hating w*men. He even refers to himself as a celibate. But he is not incel because he has had sex. I would not consider Eggy to be a "normie" in any sense of the word since he is a confirmed autist. So what is he? Mentalcel? Volcel?

He's the incel equivalent of a lottery winner. I'm both jealous and glad that he found a ""g""f.

He's the incel equivalent of a lottery winner. I'm both jealous and glad that he found a ""g""f.

What the hell are you talking about? Pretty sure that gf was actually a tranny

I find him entertaining and glad he's doing somewhat well for himself.

TBH Eggy introduced me to the black pill

I would not consider Eggy to be a "normie" in any sense of the word since he is a confirmed autist. So what is he??
He's a failed normie, since he's had some sexual success, but cannot fit into society or get sex easily.

He's a failed normie, since he's had some sexual success, but cannot fit into society or get sex easily.

Reality is that if you deem him a normie then we are 99% normies on here.

Yvccw9E

He is so damn ugly. Only shariah law can rescue him from homosexuality and degeneracy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back