Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is there to wake up for?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
It feels my life has lost its direction. I'm most certainly not the worst case on this board not even close, but I still feel it.
I feel that when I wake up I've no reason to do so. No friends no girlfriend, it's hard for me to even be around people.
Goblins freely roam the earth as I even struggle to wake up in the morning.

Sure, most people are average by definition - Have no desire for creating or inventing, but they keep going. They wake up, go to their local McDonalds branch and serve greasy obese people, but they they do the same, again, and again and again.
They get a wife, they have subhuman kids, and they keep the cycle going. This vicious NPC cycle.

Do they have an inner voice? Sure, but it probably sounds just like "man I'mma smash her and then I'mma get high with friends and then go to sleep".
That's their inner voice, they're NPCs, puppets, but they enjoy this life.
They have friends, a girlfriend, and they have their simple low intelligence goals, but they keep going.

Maybe they were wrong? Maybe we should break this satanic joke that is called life? Maybe it was the devil that sought consciousness all along?

I have an assignment I haven’t started due tomorrow, was given 2 weeks ago to lazy to do it I’m just going to take a 0 because I’m behind in every course even the fucking electives I’m taking fucking hell im just laying in bed contemplating if I should masturbate or madturbatw later on in the day

For all the 'cope' we call each other out on, we actually have very little, which I believe is a major reason for our misfortune. We are too self aware, and we cannot lie to ourselves like normies can. They need to keep the system going with their abomination children. You actually need more dumb people than smart people to keep society running.
What's your point? Fuck off NPC
His point is incels.is is the reason to wake up for.

Your main goal in life really should either be to become good looking or rich. Good looking so you get lots of sex and validation. Rich so you can get sex, travel, and buy yourself an overall amazing life. Anything other than those 2 things and you're just destined to be a nobody. life isn't worth living if you are not good looking or rich.

Your main goal in life really should either be to become good looking or rich. Good looking so you get lots of sex and validation. Rich so you can get sex, travel, and buy yourself an overall amazing life. Anything other than those 2 things and you're just destined to be a nobody. life isn't worth living if you are not good looking or rich.
Hi IQ