Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the term for Friendcel (no friends/social life)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
How do you make the distinction between incel's with social lives and those without. Like i think that incel with social life faces much different problems than without and is like comparing first world to third world citizen. Also i believe that is the cause of all the 'fakecel' tension between cels.

1) Incel with social life must be incel due to appearance and hypergamy mostly and they live pretty happy life comparatively. Also, they have higher risks of disown fellow cels if they manage to ascend (because of said social aptitude and normie social circle). Also because of there social skills, they may leech on incel community for their narcissism, which makes them hated by 2)

2)
Incel with/because of no social life: is not really need love his main problem, its mostly having friends. He is incel & friendless due to a cumulating of factors, sometimes apperanace (but not always), mostly mental factors, depressed, autism, lazy, boring. For the rare case they ascend, they gravitate back to incel groups because of no social supports and struggle to maintain their ascension because factors like girl not liking dysfunctional friendless male.

Anyways, those two types really have different goal's and struggles, and more preoccupyingly, the first often 'looks down' on the second and the presence of both on an incel forum makes the no social life cels feel even more like crap and inferior, even in a place for inferior guys.

Also, i would make an extra category:

3) Incel with/because of no social life, even on the internet (like discord). Most are trolls/lone wolfs/bullies/anti social, so cannot get along

Also, many will claim to be 2) but are actually 1). I would say that 2) is more the extreme, like loner at school, AT LEAST no IRL friends (maybe only online), not just someone that isn't popular, not someone who has a friend group (even if he's at the edge of it)

My question is: what is the name and biggest community for the latter specific type of incel (2) no social life).

Last edited:
In my opinion, being incel implies being antisocial, even though you have a social circle, I am very inhibited and lonely inside, no matter what it looks like on the outside, what matters is how you feel

In my opinion, being incel implies being antisocial, even though you have a social circle, I am very inhibited and lonely inside, no matter what it looks like on the outside, what matters is how you feel
Theres people jealous of those that have a friend though, just like theres people thats jealous of GF. Friend is as-big distinction as GF, so there should be category like "incel" for that. Or else lots of infighting and bitterness in incel community.

I think truecel meanes only "Very ugly" though, not particularly someone with no friend circle. A "truecel" on PSL scale may have a very large discord (or IRL) friend circle and even orbiters which makes me rage

IMO if you don't have normalfag friends it doesn't count if you still have a few autismo friends.

It's all about social value and if you only have 2 friends with zero social value, you are just as zero value as someone who has zero friends.

Theres people jealous of those that have a friend though, just like theres people thats jealous of GF. Friend is as-big distinction as GF, so there should be category like "incel" for that. Or else lots of infighting and bitterness in incel community.
It depends on the friend too, if you have a friend you can tell everything I don't think you need to be on this forum, but you can consider people here as "friends" somehow

It depends on the friend too, if you have a friend you can tell everything I don't think you need to be on this forum, but you can consider people here as "friends" somehow
People here is not my friend, we all want to back stab each other

People here is not my friend, we all want to back stab each other
I say friend in the sense of exchanging ideas and experiences, tbh I would not like to have beer with anyone here

Hikikomori.
Not really, maybe before, but not now anymore, i seen most post-internet hikikomori documentaries that feature popular gamer with a large discord friend circle. I think the definition of hikikomori is IRL isolation, but they may (and often do) strive socially on internet
I say friend in the sense of exchanging ideas and experiences, tbh I would not like to have beer with anyone here
So acquaintance. Like friend is someone you invite to your house. Even stricter definition is someone you let read your thoughts
Not really, maybe before, but not now anymore, i seen most post-internet hikikomori documentaries that feature popular gamer with a large discord friend circle. I think the definition of hikikomori is IRL isolation, but they may (and often do) strive socially on internet

So acquaintance. Like friend is someone you invite to your house. Even stricter definition is someone you let read your thoughts
After some thinking, I think the word for someone who never had friends irl or online should be lone wolf (examples: Cho, Nikolas Cruz, but NOT ER)

Last edited:
A true incel would have absolutely no social life. Otherwise, you're blackpilled.

truecel
sadly i have no friends i did in highschool but i was bluepilled at the time and they were defiently using me for attention and i was a jestermaxxer :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

How do you make the distinction between incel's with social lives and those without. Like i think that incel with social life faces much different problems than without and is like comparing first world to third world citizen. Also i believe that is the cause of all the 'fakecel' tension between cels.

1) Incel with social life must be incel due to appearance and hypergamy mostly and they live pretty happy life comparatively. Also, they have higher risks of disown fellow cels if they manage to ascend (because of said social aptitude and normie social circle). Also because of there social skills, they may leech on incel community for their narcissism, which makes them hated by 2)

2)
Incel with/because of no social life: is not really need love his main problem, its mostly having friends. He is incel & friendless due to a cumulating of factors, sometimes apperanace (but not always), mostly mental factors, depressed, autism, lazy, boring. For the rare case they ascend, they gravitate back to incel groups because of no social supports and struggle to maintain their ascension because factors like girl not liking dysfunctional friendless male.

Anyways, those two types really have different goal's and struggles, and more preoccupyingly, the first often 'looks down' on the second and the presence of both on an incel forum makes the no social life cels feel even more like crap and inferior, even in a place for inferior guys.

Also, i would make an extra category:

3) Incel with/because of no social life, even on the internet (like discord). Most are trolls/lone wolfs/bullies/anti social, so cannot get along

Also, many will claim to be 2) but are actually 1). I would say that 2) is more the extreme, like loner at school, AT LEAST no IRL friends (maybe only online), not just someone that isn't popular, not someone who has a friend group (even if he's at the edge of it)

My question is: what is the name and biggest community for the latter specific type of incel (2) no social life).
1 are not incels they are normies ,2 is Incel, like me

IMO if you don't have normalfag friends it doesn't count if you still have a few autismo friends.

It's all about social value and if you only have 2 friends with zero social value, you are just as zero value as someone who has zero friends.

sadly this is what happens in these groups, its a bunch of low social value, people who only hangout because no one else will take em. No one wants to really do anything, say camping, go to las vegas to gamble, or even do in door rock climbing, anything. Nah sit at house talk about bs, and play pc or online games. Sadly these groups would all do better, by raising the whole groups social value, looks-max, money max etc.

I'm a truecel and have no friends or social circles.

It would be pure life fuel to have a male friend to share interests with and be in the same wavelenght.

Sadly, I've found it impossible with normies, as even if there is some form of compability, they are always in a relationship and wide social circles that puts a constant reminder on how vastly different our lives are. I just cannot bear being exposed to it constantly.

I'm a truecel and have no friends or social circles.

It would be pure life fuel to have a male friend to share interests with and be in the same wavelenght.

Sadly, I've found it impossible with normies, as even if there is some form of compability, they are always in a relationship and wide social circles that puts a constant reminder on how vastly different our lives are. I just cannot bear being exposed to it constantly.
Yes, same feeling for me.

I'm 2 transitioning to 3

I have several acquaintances, but no genuine real friends.

I use the words outcast, damned, leper, and the condemned frequently within my vocabulary describing this fate of being an incel with no friends. It's fucking lonely and I sometimes wonder if I will ever be spared this cruel fate but I honestly can't fake being a normie either, so I'm basically damned either way. 34 soon to be 35 years living as a perpetual social outcast and it is a burdensome cruel fate to live under for the weight is always heavy, and the funny thing about it is all I want is just a normal happy life but am unable to acquire it. Sometimes I get depressed and think to myself that perhaps the good happy life was never meant for me, but I'm not ready to believe in that just yet, I just can't.

Last edited:
Just an incel I guess. Friends don't matter. If you can't get sex for free (via friends with benefits or GFs) everything else is a cope

Just an incel I guess. Friends don't matter. If you can't get sex for free (via friends with benefits or GFs) everything else is a cope
I think having friends mogs having no friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back