Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the situation like in Russia and other countries in EE.

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey guys hope you all having a great day.

I have been wondering about incels in Russia or other eastern European countries like Belarus and Ukraine. I have noticed that i never really heard much about seldom from those countries. It seems like almost all the incels here are from north America or western Europe. Where I am from in Canada, dating in those countries seems easier and fewer men are single in those countries. That part of the world is also seen as more traditional and poor, which probably contributes to that stereotype.

I was wondering if any incels from that part of the world could provide me some insight about the situation regarding seldom there. Are the stereotypes about eastern Europe being easy for men true, or it's just an outdated stereotype?

Thanks for reading

Ukranian incels are being forced to fight Russia while the whores fled the country and are celebrating their freedom and privilege by fucking germanic chads left and right.

Ukranian incels are being forced to fight Russia while the whores fled the country and are celebrating their freedom and privilege by fucking germanic chads left and right.
Ohh sweaty, let's unpack this. You don't have good personality because you didn't support Ukraine and wahman enough. You are not entitled to your population staying with you and not going somewhere in EuROPE to fuck germanic chads. I will post patriotic shit on social media despite not seeing any combat and say how I'm sooooo traditional east european wahman despite having body count of 40. Tee beeich :foidSoy:
Russiancels also ain't doing any better. Divorce rate is massive and 'innocent EE girl' was having more sex in high-school than high tier normie had in his whole life. People easily fall for this myth of russians being more traditional and conservative.
Geomaxxing is generally starting to become harder each year. And whole world is going the same path as west. Why? Pic bellow.
Rip geo.jpg

Last edited:
Russian here, ask your questions, will answer at throughly as i can

Ask anything, i will answer, please make your questions at least somewhat precise

Hey guys hope you all having a great day.

I have been wondering about incels in Russia or other eastern European countries like Belarus and Ukraine. I have noticed that i never really heard much about seldom from those countries. It seems like almost all the incels here are from north America or western Europe. Where I am from in Canada, dating in those countries seems easier and fewer men are single in those countries. That part of the world is also seen as more traditional and poor, which probably contributes to that stereotype.

I was wondering if any incels from that part of the world could provide me some insight about the situation regarding seldom there. Are the stereotypes about eastern Europe being easy for men true, or it's just an outdated stereotype?

Thanks for reading
I am Ukrainian, so I can only speak for Ukraine. Post-Soviet gender culture is a strange mixture of the worst aspects of traditionalism ("the man must") and the worst aspects of feminism (rights without responsibilities). Because of poverty, most of them are gold diggers, which is why they are so "kind" to foreigners, a custom dating back to Soviet times (translate this page through the translator: https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дети_фестиваля ).
When these women get what they want (money, going abroad) they usually abandon such "lucky men" .
@Adûnâi

We should set up an incel support charity for cels fleeing the war.

Ask anything, i will answer, please make your questions at least somewhat precise
Is the red pill ideology of self-improvement and looksmaxxing big for young men in Russia as it is in the west? In my country, about half of young men are single, which means that it is difficult for guys to find partners. As a result, the red pill has begun to become more popular, and more guys starting to look into it.

Also, is Russian society still pretty traditional when it comes to dating, and are feminist ideas popular there? My country is very progressive, so traditional values among women, such as expecting men to be the provider, and being feminine, are not very common. Feminism is also very popular in my country, and more and more women are starting to quit dating men completely, in order to be seen as independent and focus on their careers. Is this also the case in russia?

I am Ukrainian, so I can only speak for Ukraine. Post-Soviet gender culture is a strange mixture of the worst aspects of traditionalism ("the man must") and the worst aspects of feminism (rights without responsibilities). Because of poverty, most of them are gold diggers, which is why they are so "kind" to foreigners, a custom dating back to Soviet times (translate this page through the translator: https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дети_фестиваля ).
When these women get what they want (money, going abroad) they usually abandon such "lucky men" .
@Adûnâi
Danm that sucks. So its not much better over there I guess. Just that you guys get to experience being in a poor country as well.

What is the condition of incels there. How is inceldom in there

I see Many ugly curries are travelling, vlogging to Russia to get Russian foids

@Adûnâi
I think during soviet times, gynocentrism and feminism was it peak due to Communism

Is the red pill ideology of self-improvement and looksmaxxing big for young men in Russia as it is in the west? In my country, about half of young men are single, which means that it is difficult for guys to find partners. As a result, the red pill has begun to become more popular, and more guys starting to look into it.

Also, is Russian society still pretty traditional when it comes to dating, and are feminist ideas popular there? My country is very progressive, so traditional values among women, such as expecting men to be the provider, and being feminine, are not very common. Feminism is also very popular in my country, and more and more women are starting to quit dating men completely, in order to be seen as independent and focus on their careers. Is this also the case in russia?
Thank you, pigeon, for such detailed question! I like that.. it is easy to answer detailed questions, than obscure ones. A good question has half of an answer inside of it

Now, my man. Is redpill big, you ask. There may be an 'answerer's bias' - without statistics not a single man can answer questions like than without some sort of a prejudice. Why? Because we can't know everything, even if we try - we will only get skewed answer, because we will judge things by how they are going around us, from our point of view

Is it big? Honestly.. I don't know. Sure, i can see men on the streets, i can see them on the internet.. but they are lesser than 1% of total populace. If i will come across the street, where everyone is gymmaxxing and roiding - then i could think that very big amount of men are gymmaxing, projecting said street on everyone. Of course, i wouldn't do that

We have some gym rattè, we have sluttè, right now our culture seems to be an extension of western. Globalization, hello there! Nothing special. People just live their lives, maybe somebody is on self-improvement journey, maybe somebody is dying in rot... You know, trying to understand everything at the same time is one of Herculean heroic tasks, ha!

Russian society? Same. I am not in the possession of statistics, so my opinion will be heavily preconceived on my specific point of view. It is better to throw away any biases, but how do you do it) I can't throw it out, because without it i wouldn't be able to speak about anything. Because it gives you at least some experience in the subject!

Your country might be seen by you as very progressive, but think about it. Do you see much 'progressive' people on the streets? Or they are just yelling at such magnitude than you are forced to believe - they are much and many? We have feminism, but it is widespread? I don't know. Never seen one radfem in my real life... perhaps, for the best. If i didn't see - i can say that it is not that widespread) only in internet

I am russian, and i am a myriad times better in my homeland language than this redneck english. Shame on me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back