Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the reason why incels don't fall for political echochambers ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Generally, i've noticed that most communities full of angry/bitter people rapidly coalesce against a political or "inspirationnal figure" (like Trump and Peterson ) and rallies around him as long as they share the same ennemies, for instance even if they don't agree with everything Trump says, they'll love him and become enamoured with him because he share their disdain for "liberals" or is also against "abortion", or would love J Peterson because of how he mocks SJW and from then on succumb to his other ideas.

It's only with the incels and antinatalist community that i don't see that ! People don't fell for political/psychological echochambers or worship any figure, they don't apply the "the ennemy of my ennemy is my friend logic", they see that a politican or a celebtity can't represent them, they don't fall for cheap psychological tricks and don't have this follower mentality that makes one eager to follow a leader, in the contrary they'll find parts to disagree with even with people that are the closest ideologically

What in your opinion made incels free of that dynamic ?

the majority of those who partake in politics are normies who are hiveminded individuals. we arent hiveminded individuals.

Politics are for the sheep.

tbh i think its because those figures tend to hate incel type men as well so we see past their lies/illusions.

We know it's over so we don't even bother following their policies.

Because most of us are high IQ

Also there is legit nobody who can represent us
Nobody is going to fall behind some "blackpilled" Chad slayer just how nobody is going to care about what an actually ugly virgin with no charisma has to say

this
everyone hates us

We even hate each other, the only reason incel communities even exist is because of the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality

Because every political position is inherently gynocentric and thrives in female approval. No one wants to represent the low tier males.

Generally, i've noticed that most communities full of angry/bitter people rapidly coalesce against a political or "inspirationnal figure" (like Trump and Peterson ) and rallies around him as long as they share the same ennemies, for instance even if they don't agree with everything Trump says, they'll love him and become enamoured with him because he share their disdain for "liberals" or is also against "abortion", or would love J Peterson because of how he mocks SJW and from then on succumb to his other ideas.

It's only with the incels and antinatalist community that i don't see that ! People don't fell for political/psychological echochambers or worship any figure, they don't apply the "the ennemy of my ennemy is my friend logic", they see that a politican or a celebtity can't represent them, they don't fall for cheap psychological tricks and don't have this follower mentality that makes one eager to follow a leader, in the contrary they'll find parts to disagree with even with people that are the closest ideologically

What in your opinion made incels free of that dynamic ?

I felt very strongly that if I was more groupthink I would have gotten laid in high school. The entire time it was my strongest thought. If I dressed scene, emo, goth, listened to ALL their music and hated ALL other music, adopted all maneurisms etc, I would have gotten pussy. I personally think we are incels because we lack the desire to dominate and be tribalistic. In other words, yes, their genetics are destroying themselves and the world and are thus bad, and we are civilized, kind, funny, interesting, and unique. We are actually the precious snowflakes but like, for real.

I don't care about my own country, I want what's best for Japan and for Japan to always be Japanese.

Because ugly men know they're gonna end up at the bottom of the pyramid no matter what

Because ugly men know they're gonna end up at the bottom of the pyramid no matter what

But like you said in another post, a lot of ugly men are extreme right Trump supporters ...

Because we all know that for everything: Biology >>>> Ideology

It doesn't matter whether you're liberal or conservative, the Chads and Stacies, on either side of the spectrum, are going to hold all of the power.

So in the end, it's best just to look after yourself, as well as those that treat us subhumans decently too.

There's no point. Politicians are self-driven. They have only their interests at heart. No one is going to improve the life of downtrodden men. I want nothing to do with society and their petty fights.

speak for yourself

I love a good echo chamber

this is also to imply incels.is isn't an echochamber, which it is, but also implies that echo chambers are bad, which they aren't.

speak for yourself

I love a good echo chamber

this is also to imply incels.is isn't an echochamber, which it is, but also implies that echo chambers are bad, which they aren't.

Take away the world "political" away to make a point, nice strawman.

Take away the world "political" away to make a point, nice strawman.
i've read that sentence a few times and I still have no idea what you tried to say

also the ECHOCHAMBER BAD, talking with opposition ---> GOOD meme is lowiq

Echochambers can as easily be called think tanks. They aren't bad. Talking to people that will always fundamentally disagree with you is a pointless task. Especially if you are an extremeist, people will never agree with you, and you will never agree with them. Talking to like minded people is the only other option.

Last edited:
Because incels are at the bottom of the social hierarchy and therefore excluded from all groups unless they accept the condition of being treated like garbage.

Self aware incels want no part of that while incels in denial are willing to put up with that treatment to think they're part of the group.

Because incels are at the bottom of the social hierarchy and therefore excluded from all groups unless they accept the condition of being treated like garbage.

Self aware incels want no part of that while incels in denial are willing to put up with that treatment to think they're part of the group.

There's no point if being politically active when you know that it does not make a difference to your personal situation as an incel. Your fucked in every way no matter what politician will rule your country, you're fucked and you know it.

There's no point if being politically active when you know that it does not make a difference to your personal situation as an incel. Your fucked in every way no matter what politician will rule your country, you're fucked and you know it.
Unless incels get into politics and make the blackpill more mainstream.

Cos Inceldom is no better than Afghanistan.

Each Incel is a soldier/ theologian/ philosopher and politician.

One minute you could be a friend. The next you're an enemy but you'll always be a brother.

We're too unruly and independent minded plus nobody gives a fuck about ugly men.

This.
the majority of those who partake in politics are normies who are hiveminded individuals. we arent hiveminded individuals.
Politics are for the sheep.
Because we all know that for everything: Biology >>>> Ideology

It doesn't matter whether you're liberal or conservative, the Chads and Stacies, on either side of the spectrum, are going to hold all of the power.

So in the end, it's best just to look after yourself, as well as those that treat us subhumans decently too.
We see through delusion.
We even hate each other, the only reason incel communities even exist is because of the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality

But there's also a begudging brethren amongst fellow Incels that others can't emulate.
Because most of us are high IQ

Also there is legit nobody who can represent us
Nobody is going to fall behind some "blackpilled" Chad slayer just how nobody is going to care about what an actually ugly virgin with no charisma has to say

Last edited: