Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the reason behind fat women wanting to be dominated

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
I don't know if you have noticed, but it seems that a lot of the foids who are into extreme domination tend to be pretty fat. you know, the stereotypical 50 shades of gray reading overweight foid type. there seems to be a strong correlation there. also, a lot of these chubbier foids date gymmaxed muscular guys from what I have noticed. what could be behind it?

IMO it is either

a. fat foids have a different hormonal profile that leads to those desires.

b. it is a chain from a childhood. they did not have a strong father figure, which led them to getting fat. therefore there is a strong correlation between them being into BDSM(daddy issues) and being fat.

probably a combination of these two come in play. what do you think :feelssus:

it's hard to feel like lady-like when you're a fat cunt, so the men need to be more manly to compensate

either that, or they're nichemaxxing

fatties are lazy so they want you to do all the work like a good paypig

it's hard to feel like lady-like when you're a fat cunt, so the men need to be more manly to compensate

yeah that could be the case. a skinny becky just needs a man of regular physique and strength, that is enough. for a fat foid that is not enough, she needs a bigger and stronger guy to slap her around :feelsgah:

Wtf are you talking about, high body fat is feminine so fatter girls are more feminine

Wtf are you talking about, high body fat is feminine so fatter girls are more feminine
that is interesting, they have higher estrogen then and it makes sense why they would go for actually masculine strong guys, while skinny foids just go for some soyfags

They need a King Kong to feel small and vulnerable, which makes foids wet.

They need a King Kong to feel small and vulnerable, which makes foids wet.
fat foids have muscle/strength fetish while gym guys have fat fetish, this is a perfect match :feelshaha:

That's what I suspect, this is also why fat toilets never go for us fat men. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

fat foids have muscle/strength fetish while gym guys have fat fetish, this is a perfect match :feelshaha:
Yeah, fat foids want fit men and them being gluttonous pigs doesn't stop them from getting Chad.

That's why I don't feel bad for being into young curvy athletic women.