Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the point of literature and poetry ?

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
After being black pilled you lose any interest in enjoying reading that shit.
It is all garbage.
From homer to Shakespeare to Nicholas sparks, men have wasted thousand years in writing bullshit.
Men still do that in movies that brainwashed whole new generations to blue pill.
Even holy books like the bible and Quran make more sense than poetry/litereature.
Literature and poetry are just cope. Men fantasize romantic stories to jerk off at night. Projecting Romantic stories on reality and dreaming to live one is a total madness. The funny part is that most writers and poets never had real romance in their life maybe never touched a woman. They were bunch of losers dreaming of better life.
Maybe it is made only for Chad.

Imagine developing works of literary art, only for a couple of chumps in the future shit on it for no reason :feelshaha:

IDK about literature in general but poetry is just a dellusional bluepilled pov.

Literature and poetry are made to convey experiences, emotions, the human experience, and distill wisdom through written language.

All you have shown me here is typical normalfag arrogance and ignorance by saying they have no use.
Yeah it is garbage mostly , and all faggot ass romantic stories are blue piled and shit written by bluepilled losers
That is why I read classic adventure stories like Gulliver's travels to name one example.

Last edited:
I can't even muster the energy to write a single sentence actually addressing the thesis of your opening post.

literature is giga cucked.

shit like literature and poetry was only popular back then coz there was no alternative. you wanted to hear a story, you had to buy a novel in hard copy. literature mattered back then, coz you wanted a vivid picture of what was happening, and certain use of words aka "literature" helped creating that atmosphere.

back then there were infomation was only in books, magazine, newspapers... they're obsolete after invention of films, television and especially computers and then the internet.

its like how photography made painting obsolete. and painting had to become giga cucked, "modern" art starting from cucks like Picasso, that no longer thrive to be realistic (coz there was no point since photography utterly mogs painting in that aspect), and it became "impressionist" garbages.
Not all impressionist works are bad: realism isn't the primary goal of art.
Screenshot146

The written language will always have a use even if we have all these new mediums: there are things that you can't fully understand just by using visuals. That is why I write and find pictures to express my thoughts here.
Imagine developing works of literary art, only for a couple of chumps in the future shit on it for no reason :feelshaha:
Very low IQ of then. Many of the writers, artists, greatest thinkers and poetry makers were incels of their time and devoted their lives to their crafts and giving their knowledge to as many men: I can only admire such people.

Last edited:
That is why I read classic adventure stories like Gulliver's travels to name one example.
Yeah and I was sci fiction or fantasy stuff or real history stuff which is real

poetry is just obfuscating your train of thought in the self-deluding that you're increasing its content deepness, insightfulness or meaningful substantiation.