Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the point in police interviews?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
Because most of the time if someone hasn't done anything wrong then they'll be honest and if they have then they'll lie.

Or in either case they might say "no comment".

So... none of these actually achieve anything, lol. The answers will either be "I haven't done anything wrong" or nothing at all.

Maybe it's just to see if you accidentally self-incriminate.

I just thought this might be interesting to discuss :)

Last edited:
Nigga to find out who did the crime

Hm. The more I think about it the more obvious it seems that the purpose is to push the person to see if they accidently self-incriminate.

If they don't, then the police can only rely on the evidence that they have (or do not have!).

Most criminals are dumb af. They will lie, but their body language will expose them.

Most criminals are dumb af. They will lie, but their body language will expose them.

It seems like on balance the smartest thing to do is just say no comment to everything.

I am starting to understand why people say to never talk to the police. When you think it through like this it does kind of make sense.

It seems like on balance the smartest thing to do is just say no comment to everything.

I am starting to understand why people say to never talk to the police. When you think it through like this it does kind of make sense.
That’s based. Talking to the police is really dumb. And that’s the funny thing. A lot of criminals don’t know the law and think, they can discuss with them and fool them and end up getting fooled themselves. Sometimes even innocent ones get fooled by the police.

Last edited:
My solicitor suggested for me to give no comment interview for the reason that police WILL twist things and Try to cuck you, hurt my ego tho saying no comment for like 5 hours :feelsseriously:
What were you accused of?:worryfeels:

That’s based. Talking to the police is really dumb. And that’s the funny thing. A lot of criminals don’t know the law and think, they can discuss with them and fool them and end up getting fooled themselves.

I suppose someone could in theory successfully "explain away" the evidence, either with the truth or lies. Maybe. Or provide counter-evidence. That really might make it worthwhile if you've got that.

It's quite an interesting topic!

My solicitor suggested for me to give no comment interview for the reason that police WILL twist things and Try to cuck you, hurt my ego tho saying no comment for like 5 hours :feelsseriously:

Ah wow yeah. It would seem logical for there to be a way to just confirm that your plan is to say no comment to everything and then the interview is skipped, lol

Last edited:
There are a lot of low IQ criminals out there who will readily (and oftentimes unknowningly) give the police all the information the police need to fuck them in court beyond all doubt.

It's also a great way for innocent people to be coerced into false confessions, so there's that, too. :feelsjuice: