Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the point in police interviews?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
16d 8h 14m
Because most of the time if someone hasn't done anything wrong then they'll be honest and if they have then they'll lie.

Or in either case they might say "no comment".

So... none of these actually achieve anything, lol. The answers will either be "I haven't done anything wrong" or nothing at all.

Maybe it's just to see if you accidentally self-incriminate.

I just thought this might be interesting to discuss :)

Last edited:
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless existence
★★★★★
86d 16h 24m
Nigga to find out who did the crime

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
16d 8h 14m
Hm. The more I think about it the more obvious it seems that the purpose is to push the person to see if they accidently self-incriminate.

If they don't, then the police can only rely on the evidence that they have (or do not have!).

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

Cope to the rope
★★
1d 13h 57m
Most criminals are dumb af. They will lie, but their body language will expose them.

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
16d 8h 14m
Richard Coper said:
Most criminals are dumb af. They will lie, but their body language will expose them.

It seems like on balance the smartest thing to do is just say no comment to everything.

I am starting to understand why people say to never talk to the police. When you think it through like this it does kind of make sense.

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

Cope to the rope
★★
1d 13h 57m
Hoppipolla said:
It seems like on balance the smartest thing to do is just say no comment to everything.

I am starting to understand why people say to never talk to the police. When you think it through like this it does kind of make sense.
That’s based. Talking to the police is really dumb. And that’s the funny thing. A lot of criminals don’t know the law and think, they can discuss with them and fool them and end up getting fooled themselves. Sometimes even innocent ones get fooled by the police.

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

artcel
★★★★★
42d 3h 23m
Hoppipolla said:

My solicitor suggested for me to give no comment interview for the reason that police WILL twist things and Try to cuck you, hurt my ego tho saying no comment for like 5 hours :feelsseriously:

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Forged by darkness and solitude
★★★★★
26d 18h 43m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
My solicitor suggested for me to give no comment interview for the reason that police WILL twist things and Try to cuck you, hurt my ego tho saying no comment for like 5 hours :feelsseriously:
What were you accused of?:worryfeels:

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
16d 8h 14m
Richard Coper said:
That’s based. Talking to the police is really dumb. And that’s the funny thing. A lot of criminals don’t know the law and think, they can discuss with them and fool them and end up getting fooled themselves.

I suppose someone could in theory successfully "explain away" the evidence, either with the truth or lies. Maybe. Or provide counter-evidence. That really might make it worthwhile if you've got that.

It's quite an interesting topic!

THE TRUE HONKLER said:

Ah wow yeah. It would seem logical for there to be a way to just confirm that your plan is to say no comment to everything and then the interview is skipped, lol

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

artcel
★★★★★
42d 3h 23m
Hoppipolla said:
Ah wow yeah. It would seem logical for there to be a way to just confirm that your plan is to say no comment to everything and then the interview is skipped, lol
They don't get their control power kicks that way.
HighTGymcel said:
What were you accused of?:worryfeels:
Assault, terrorism and Conspiacry shit

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

★★★★★
26d 18h 43m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
Assault, terrorism and Conspiacry shit
Kek are you schizophrenic?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
43d 16h 0m
There are a lot of low IQ criminals out there who will readily (and oftentimes unknowningly) give the police all the information the police need to fuck them in court beyond all doubt.

It's also a great way for innocent people to be coerced into false confessions, so there's that, too. :feelsjuice:

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

★★★★★
26d 18h 43m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
Like why did they think you did all that shit.
Were you on drugs or did you have a psychosis?

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

artcel
★★★★★
42d 3h 23m
HighTGymcel said:
Like why did they think you did all that shit.
Were you on drugs or did you have a psychosis?
I was accused of assault, all I'm saying, and then every other charge was because of what I wrote down

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

★★★★★
26d 18h 43m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
I was accused of assault, all I'm saying, and then every other charge was because of what I wrote down
Wrote down on incels.is?:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8