Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the Oofy Doofy pill?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Can someone please explain as I see it popping up on many threads. Thanks

the oofy doofy pill destroyed me...

Lol wtf this new theory popped up overnight and suddenly becomes the new big trend on Incels.is

Women prefer long term relationships with average/ugly men because they make them feel prettier and more secure.

Lol wtf this new theory popped up overnight and suddenly becomes the new big trend on Incels.is
Its just because @Zer0/∞ copes by spamming it every so often. Guess a few other users decided to join him

Women prefer long term relationships with average/ugly men because they make them feel prettier and more secure.
Thanks for this info,

this new "theory" on Incels.is sounds a little :bluepill::bluepill: TBH

Its just because @Zer0/∞ copes by spamming it every so often. Guess a few other users decided to join him
After finding out what this new "oofy doofy pill" is

It sounds like a :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cope

Does this mean that we are so ugly that we dont even qualify for the Oofy DOofy?

After finding out what this new "oofy doofy pill" is

It sounds like a :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cope
It kinda is but kinda isn't, it's a good explanation for some outliers who we know for a fact are ugly and have relationships. They have certain "genetic" characteristics that make them, "harmless" and thus a suitable partner for some masculine women or women who like to be in control.

It kinda is but kinda isn't, it's a good explanation for some outliers who we know for a fact are ugly and have relationships. They have certain "genetic" characteristics that make them, "harmless" and thus a suitable partner for some masculine women or women who like to be in control.
I think if anything, it simply makes the "oofy doofies" easier to Extort for cash.

But we already know the BetabuXXX Alpha FuXXX rule. No use in giving it a doofy new name.

Do we have any studies backing this up or is it just more anecdotal evidence?

Nothing great lasts forever. Can't believe it's been almost 3 years, time flies. :feelscry:
Reddit actually had a great format, especially for Incel discussion, however its too bad that the Reddit site is run by slimy pussy pandering simping faggot cucks.

And femoid pig roasties

Reddit actually had a great format, especially for Incel discussion, however its too bad that the Reddit site is run by slimy pussy pandering simping faggot cucks.

And femoid pig roasties
Indeed, especially because how every comment is its own sub-thread, lets many discussions take place all at once unlike this forum where the posts are sequential and displayed as such, so multiple concurrent discussions under one post get messy.

leddit needs to make money and unfortunately soys and foids are the largest, easiest braindead group of consoomers, much easier to influence and target with advertising so everything panders to them.

Indeed, especially because how every comment is its own sub-thread, lets many discussions take place all at once unlike this forum where the posts are sequential and displayed as such, so multiple concurrent discussions under one post get messy.

leddit needs to make money and unfortunately soys and foids are the largest, easiest braindead group of consoomers, much easier to influence and target with advertising so everything panders to them.
I think the upvote system is actually pretty good for the topic of Inceldom as it shows which Blackpill ideas are spread the most successfully.

Like if a comment or post gets a ton of upvotes, you know that there is general agreement and concensus around that idea.

I generally dont have a problem with the Extremism on this site, there is definitely a place for the Hatred and Rage directed towards Society and the Parade of Prime sluts who flaunt their mouth watering flesh and holes for chad only

although a lot of it is like a popularity contest to see who could post the edgiest content.

But Braincels I felt like had more Camaraderie, people supported each other across demographics, and it had more moderate and reasonable discussion as opposed to an unfiltered hatred towards anything and everything.

It wouldve been nice if we couldve had both

I am glad that the oofy doofy theory is receiving more appreciation, since it is the truth

I think the upvote system is actually pretty good for the topic of Inceldom as it shows which Blackpill ideas are spread the most successfully.

Like if a comment or post gets a ton of upvotes, you know that there is general agreement and concensus around that idea.

I generally dont have a problem with the Extremism on this site, there is definitely a place for the Hatred and Rage directed towards Society and the Parade of Prime sluts who flaunt their mouth watering flesh and holes for chad only

although a lot of it is like a popularity contest to see who could post the edgiest content.

But Braincels I felt like had more Camaraderie, people supported each other across demographics, and it had more moderate and reasonable discussion as opposed to an unfiltered hatred towards anything and everything.

It wouldve been nice if we couldve had both
Yes, there is definitely a place for both, as long as they adhere to the core tenets of blackpill, it was also the lower extremism and edginess, as well as increased camaraderie which made Braincels extremely popular, at it's peak it had over 100k subscribers AFAIK which is insane for something considered a "fringe belief" or "terrorism".

Yes, there is definitely a place for both, as long as they adhere to the core tenets of blackpill, it was also the lower extremism and edginess, as well as increased camaraderie which made Braincels extremely popular, at it's peak it had over 100k subscribers AFAIK which is insane for something considered a "fringe belief" or "terrorism".
Yeah 100k+ subscribers on Braincels was truely a Beautiful thing to Witness.

Honestly I think it terrified normies/roasties and society so profoundly that they had no choice but to ban it. Because they know many guys browsing the site past current and future will relate heavily to the Blackpill and begin to hold sluts responsible for their chad only sexual selection strategies.

So they banned Incels/braincels in desperation to keep the Blackpill from spreading any further so the Simping Cuck and Paypig machine will continue to run and pump those valuable Simp paypig dollars into the Roastie pockets and the Economy as a whole

Yeah 100k+ subscribers on Braincels was truely a Beautiful thing to Witness.

Honestly I think it terrified normies/roasties and society so profoundly that they had no choice but to ban it. Because they know many guys browsing the site past current and future will relate heavily to the Blackpill and begin to hold sluts responsible for their chad only sexual selection strategies.

So they banned Incels/braincels in desperation to keep the Blackpill from spreading any further so the Simping Cuck and Paypig machine will continue to run and pump those valuable Simp paypig dollars into the Roastie pockets and the Economy as a whole
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Remember how every day there would be a "Good morning, I hate women" post? 100,000+ people who agree with the idea of hating women so casually as to even find it funny. That scared the daylights out of roasties. 100,000+ men FED UP with their behaviour and not afraid to be misogynistic.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Remember how every day there would be a "Good morning, I hate women" post? 100,000+ people who agree with the idea of hating women so casually as to even find it funny. That scared the daylights out of roasties. 100,000+ men FED UP with their behaviour and not afraid to be misogynistic.
Yeah I remember lol. I only lurked there TBH, just like I lurked here for a really really long time before joining. If Braincels never got banned it would probably have like 300,000 members or more.

But for such unfiltered content to be visible on such a mainstream global forum such as Reddit, it really destroyed the "women are the empathetic gender and need to be worshiped at all costs" narrative.

Its ironic because by banning it, it simply pushed the members into more Extreme sites such as this. Where basically everyone is unfiltered and openly Misgynoist, Racist, Violent etc

As an Incel there really is very few places with people you can openly relate to. Incels are shamed and persecuted everywhere you go, and by taking away all of our spaces, they are basically pushing us further and further into the echo chambers causing more and more Incels who might have once been more peaceful and pacifist into Radicalization.

If you were once an IncelwithoutHate, its hard to stay that way when society is buring down every single one of your homes until you have nowhere else to go. And then to shame you, mock you and spit in your face on top of it.

:society::society:

Basically when a woman chooses dependable beta provider because Chad won't commit.But you have to be overly socialized and NT.

The name makes me giggle ngl

Can someone please explain as I see it popping up on many threads. Thanks
it's the new *personality is what matters* but sugar coated to appear blackpilled,when it's obvious it isn't.they see betabuxx cases,deadbedroom marriages,ugly guys walking with women(and assume they are married or in a relationship),bpd whores, mentally damaged women who were picked by an ugly guy(this actually happens quite a bit.one of my moms friend has a retarded/feebleminded daughter who is actually quite cute,and she is dating this ugly brit manlet.she did say a few months ago that she doesn't feel that "heartburn" as she used to in the begginning,so maybe his turn is ending...) etc etc etc etc.

seriously even if you think the oofy doofy theory is real(which isn't.jfl at suddendly thinking women for whatever reason started developing a fetish for good virtuous men and interesting topics when we all know that they have zero interests in such subjects and even if they did,they could easily get some statusmaxxed philosopher to be on their heels everyday if they ever want some philosophy question awnsered,whilst sucking chad on the side when they want their pleasure burn quenched.),it doesn't really save the incel case much,as instead of looks it would then be the "personalit" or whatever random metric that you still have to compete with millions of other people.

these guys since fringe cases,which are easily explained,and turn it into a huge coping mechanism

Last edited:
Those are not virtuous men,just NT maxxed simps who gravitate towards big urban places.

We should be talking more about just be first instead :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: