Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What is the most satisfying phrase you have ever read here?

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
@ilieknothing wrote this in the taliban ban education for women thread:

"They are not entitled to education, they should self improve if they want education"

This is the most satisfying thing i have ever read on this site, i feel so good i cant explain why, maybe because some women are finally seeing what its like to be a men

The best thing I have ever read here was when Ritalincel wrote "free" in the Ban Discussion Megathread when I got banned.

Every BlkPillPres thread

I remember it was back before I joined. It was this summer and a post about how women weren't entitled to safety. It was extremely high IQ and inspired me to take part in the incel community. I wish I remember who wrote it or I had a link to it.

I remember it was back before I joined. It was this summer and a post about how women weren't entitled to safety. It was extremely high IQ and inspired me to take part in the incel community. I wish I remember who wrote it or I had a link to it.

Waiting for you to find the link

I am glad to enlighten you brocel :feelsautistic:

Not here but on braincels people would say:
"I can't dodge a bullet that wasn't aimed at me"

This is because when people would complain about getting rejected for their looks/height retarded normies would say "you dodged a bullet bro"

“Want to know what a huge red flag is? Women saying ‘red flag’. Now, that is a true red flag.”