Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what is the most peaceful death?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
imo dying in my sleep would be the most ideal and peaceful death. another good option would be to die on an isolated island beach. thoughts?

heroin overdose according to the movie crank

dying in holy mass in a state of grace whilst being embraced by our lord and our holy mother.

if i do it someday i plan on doing ir by self starvation

They say dying in you sleep is actually chaotic, I remember I read something about this years ago, they had one of those machines that read you brain activity and right before the person died in his sleep the brain gave various signals of distress

dying while praying according to islammaxxed friend

Being destroyed by false vacuum decay or being in the epicenter of nuclear explosion and being vaporized in a instant

Never dying living forever is the best

I would imagine CO2 poisoning or exposure to the vacuum of space. They both put you to sleep pretty quickly before killing you, also relatively quickly.

imo dying in my sleep would be the most ideal and peaceful death.
This is how I'd want to go, a heart attack in my sleep, but according to my doctor, I have one of the healthiest hearts he's ever seen, so that's just fuckin' great. :fuk:

Dying in a war, dying because of a nuclear explosion, dying by guilotine.

Hanging yourself.

breathing pure nitrogen

Nuclear explosion.

This guy felt nothing. Instant vaporization in 0.0031 milliseconds.

Images 15

I would imagine CO2 poisoning or exposure to the vacuum of space. They both put you to sleep pretty quickly before killing you, also relatively quickly.
For some reason I don't want to look uglier than normal and dying because of CO2 poisoning makes you look like shit. I've seen a video, it's just disgusting.

Mrs. Pac-Man in FunkyTown.

For some reason I don't want to look uglier than normal and dying because of CO2 poisoning makes you look like shit. I've seen a video, it's just disgusting.
Who cares how you look if you're not around to suffer the consequences of it? :feelsjuice:

Dreaming of something comfy and staying there.

I've heard of a couple of people who just dropped dead. One minute talking to someone then they just dropped to the floor, dead.