Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most overrated/useless pill?

Wristpill is closely related to framepill so it isn't shit on its own. Driver licensepill is a fucking meme that at best can make you ascend in status, and voicepill matters more than it seems imo.
You know why I think the wrist pill is bs? In high school, many of the boys who were attractive and liked by girls had small wrists and that didn't stopped them from being popular and having relationships. Same now in college, the Chad from my class has pretty small wrists, but he is... A Chad. I've seen people with small wrists having no problem with girls. The voice in my opinion has to be very bad, but it still can't on its own make you an incel. My opinion.

mewpill (effects negliable and won't save a cel unless they could looksmaxx anyway)
BBCpill (being black is usually just a disadvantage from the outside)

As a voicelet I can confirm that the voicepill is real. The licensepill is real in the US where everyone relies on private transportation, not so much in Europe

Only 3 pills are real, Racepill (only valid amongst ethnic foids, white foids don't care about race), Facepill, and Testosterone pill (low T fucks up frame, bone density, dark triadness, height facial dimorphism)

Eye color pill. Eye color is about the same importance as a haircut. It doesn't boost your SMV much at all. Eye shape is the only thing that matters. However if two Chads have the same exact same eye shape then sure, blue eyes mog brown eyes.

As a voicelet I can confirm that the voicepill is real. The licensepill is real in the US where everyone relies on private transportation, not so much in Europe
In the US, getting a driver license is easy af, there's young teenagers driving around. In Europe there are countries where getting the licence is extremely hard, but also countries like mine where its easier (not like in the US, but easy compared to the rest of Europe) and a lot of people have it.
Only 3 pills are real, Racepill (only valid amongst ethnic foids, white foids don't care about race), Facepill, and Testosterone pill (low T fucks up frame, bone density, dark triadness, height facial dimorphism)
Jawpill is also very important. Height pill to some extent (although not as near as some low IQ idiots claim, but it certainly boosts your smv), statuspill, status is extremely underrated and can boost your smv crazily

Last edited: