Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most overrated/useless pill?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I think its the wrist pill, followed very closely by the voice pill and the driver license pill. I don't know who came up with them, but they're dumb af honestly. If you're hot, females couldn't care less if you have a driver license or not, the voice can't overcome a good face and the wrist pill... Seriously, not even females notice and judge on that. What do you think?

yeah but I still have manlet wrists

low IQ thread
wrist size correlates with your testosterone
same with voice
driverlicensepill doesn't need explaining

voice pill is legit af
and so is the wristpill, because it is part of frame and if your wrists are thin you will have a feminine figure and face as well.

the license pill is a joke though and easily fixable

Last edited:
Those are all legit pills for adults imo. You could get away with the driver's license one in a city where everyone takes transit though.

the IQ pill because of you can be the smartest guy in the world and still be a virgin if not chad

Voicepill and exoticpill are the most overrated and retarded

When it comes down to it you gotta have everything anyways.

Voice wrist height jaw, it all matters.

voice pill is legit af
and so is the wristpill, because it is part of frame and if your wrists are thin you will have a feminine figure and face as well.

The driver license pill is brutal

Dick pill. Dick size doesnt matter if face is bad.

Wrist pill is just segment of the frame pill which is 100% legit. Voice pill is 100% legit, a deeper voice correlates with more testosterone.Drive pill is overrated tho, not as big as a dealbreaker as some cels believe it to be. Many cels drive including me and many chads don't drive or haven't bothered to learn yet. It brings essentially no advantage when it comes to getting a foid unless you run the exoticcarmaxx or something lmao.

Pills I think are overrated:
mewpill (effects negliable and won't save a cel unless they could looksmaxx anyway)
BBCpill (being black is usually just a disadvantage from the outside)

Dick pill.
Undoubtedly. Humiliating having a little chopper but if it gets to the point foids are getting a look at your pen then you're not an incel.

The dogpill.

Yeah females are fucking dogs. It's gross, but what use is that as opposed to shitposting threads?

I absolutely agree, both wrist and driver licence pills are brainlet-tier. However the voicepill is legitimate but not necessary, still low-tier though.

voice pill is legit af

The racepill. Girls dont care what 'race' you are but they care about your looks based on the phenotypes of your race. There are excceptions of ethnics who look more like white men, a woman wouldnt reject them after finding out they have ethnic blood

I think its the wrist pill, followed very closely by the voice pill and the driver license pill. I don't know who came up with them, but they're dumb af honestly. If you're hot, females couldn't care less if you have a driver license or not, the voice can't overcome a good face and the wrist pill... Seriously, not even females notice and judge on that. What do you think?
I hate alot of them

Voicepill is real, idiot. As a chad, your flaws can be ignored but as a non chad, every flaw matters. Voice doesn't only affect your dating prospect but also how people perception towards you. Imagine, an average guy with a voice of girl.

Read this idiot,

Dogs are nasty creatures, you fuckin' IT cunt
Go fuck yourself seriously with your attitude

Driver license, wrist pill and all the other bullshit made up pills.

Go fuck yourself seriously with your attitude
I am not fag you fucking IT cunt. All your posts and threads if observed carefully show your an IT fag.

I don’t know

Undoubtedly. Humiliating having a little chopper but if it gets to the point foids are getting a look at your pen then you're not an incel.
Exactly. Foids don’t wanna look at my dick. I’m too ugly. They wanna fuck chad cock.

the IQ pill because of you can be the smartest guy in the world and still be a virgin if not chad
ye , but if you are a smart boi you can abuse the system and find a way to make easy money , thus being able to enjoy premium hookers on a daily basis .

DriverLicensePill is the biggest cope.

Heightpill is the most overrated pill

I am not fag you fucking IT cunt. All your posts and threads if observed carefully show your an IT fag.
You can't even write correctly and you call me an IT fag... You are also very stupid besides an asshole.

The dickpill tbh,it only matters if you're normie/good looking.Also,i think you underestimate the voice pill.

Femdompill cuz naturally females arent "dom"

Height is useless without good frame tbh
Yep, height is not even in the top 3. Hair and frame come first (face being the most important thing obviously)

wristpill -- utter nonsense,

dickpill -- bs unless you have a literal mini dick, also you need arrive at a stage where you are naked in front of a foid

voicepill -- bs unless you have a screeching voice like foids, which is very rare, like minidick

When it comes down to it you gotta have everything anyways.

Voice wrist height jaw, it all matters.

In 2020, if you don't have 8/10 in everything it's completely over.

low IQ thread
same with voice
I've seen a bunch of good looking masculine guys with chicks on their arms with high pitched voices in my time.

low IQ thread
same with voice

Yep. Easy to say you can get away with limp wrists but if your wrists are small then it'll affect your overall frame/T/masculinity and therefore SMV.

Voicepill is an overlooked one as well for importance. Especially if you're not NT.

Drivelicense pill is brutal.

The truth is all the pills matter. You can't have a weakness in 2020 as a male.

The shortpill.

"Just be under 5'8....foids dont' like to feel intimidated by tallfags!"

Cliffs: reddit.com/r/shortcels

Only two pills for me are relevant. Any other pill is pure mental retardation.

The first is allpill. No physical or mental characteristic, alone, is capable of imprisoning a man in the inceldom. Sufficient characteristics are needed to imprison a man. It is not a or b that make you incel, but a, b, c, d, e .......

The second is deathpill. Everyone around you wants you dead. Looking at you reminds people of the face of death. Your face is the face of death itself, and it deeply bothers people, which is why everyone understands that it is absolutely necessary to get away from the group at all costs.

Wristpill is closely related to framepill so it isn't shit on its own. Driver licensepill is a fucking meme that at best can make you ascend in status, and voicepill matters more than it seems imo.