Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the most incel major?

Going to college as a sub5

Computer science.

Something theoretical in STEM or philosophy, how much are those guys making?

Anything engineering. As a STEMCEL, 95% of my classes are male. And the females look trans, sub 3 in looks

Software engineering

Rarley do i see a girl in my classes, most of them dropped out first sem.

Pretty much anything in STEM, although some high tier normies can occasionally be spotted there

Computer science

Took words out of my mouth....

HIGH IQ!

DROP OUT...

Incels don't do anything with college these days...

They live with parents until thrown out after they quit their abusive jobs... if not :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And then they DIE....:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All incels taste a early...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Anything in the STEM field is pretty incel, but programming is being taken up by foids.

ComSci, ComSci, ComSci.

Anything STEM. Especially Computer science like others said. I'm in accounting and it's brutal for incels. Looks are everything here. Accounting interns and firms like seeing retail experience on resumes.

Anything STEM. Especially Computer science like others said. I'm in accounting and it's brutal for incels. Looks are everything here. Accounting interns and firms like seeing retail experience on resumes.

My friend dropped accounting...

And now thinks that programming will be his solution...

Please pray for his soul....

They are driving all incels out of jobs....

Soon enough the islamic hadith of the ends times mentioning how for every 100 useless FOIDs.... their will be only ONE man

Many :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: will occur....

Agree. Its the LDAR way

My friend dropped accounting...

And now thinks that programming will be his solution...

Please pray for his soul....

They are driving all incels out of jobs....

Soon enough the islamic hadith of the ends times mentioning how for every 100 useless FOIDs.... their will be only ONE man

Many :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: will occur....
Soon, there will be no "incel" jobs out there. All of them will drive us away and me too us.

stem is to "compensate" for our lack of a normal appearance

comp sci. suprisingly the medical degree that im doing has 65% female to 35% male ratio, not that it has helped me in the slightest...

Any kind of engineering tbh

comp sci. suprisingly the medical degree that im doing has 65% female to 35% male ratio, not that it has helped me in the slightest...
That's not suprising. Doctors are very lookist, they say you can't be ugly to give proper bedside manner of some shit. Plus becoming a doctor usually requires little more than some basic math and a lot of memorization. They aren't figuring stuff out usually.
Civil and environmental "engineering" are full of females. EE, CE, AE yeah very little females.
Complete and utter bullshit from someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

When I was a physics major I remember there being a lot of males. There were a lot of soyboys though.

That's not suprising. Doctors are very lookist, they say you can't be ugly to give proper bedside manner of some shit. Plus becoming a doctor usually requires little more than some basic math and a lot of memorization. They aren't figuring stuff out usually.

Complete and utter bullshit from someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Sure boyo. I'm EE/CE at a top school and it's 95% male.

In my college There are too many normies and Chadlites despite being in stem

Sure boyo. I'm EE/CE at a top school and it's 95% male.
At a top school, JFL. What school is this? If you have more than a couple foids in any engineering cirriculem, your school isn't the top of anything except maybe Affirmative Action.

And I said engineering was incel, you are the one who said "Durr hurr not civil and environmental """"engineering""""", because we all know foids just love working on construction sites and other complicated outdoor jobs.

At a top school, JFL. What school is this? If you have more than a couple foids in any engineering cirriculem, your school isn't the top of anything except maybe Affirmative Action.

It's an ivy if you really want to know. Not saying specifics due to cucktears doxxing. KYS

It's an ivy if you really want to know. Not saying specifics due to cucktears doxxing. KYS
An Ivy league school that has a bunch of foids in engineering majors? JFL. I am fairly certain you are lying, but if you aren't then none of your engineering programs are worth shit.

KYS? JFL. Quit being a butthurt whiteknighting faggot, everyone here knows the vast majority of foids doesn't have what it takes to get in. There's a reason why feminists reeee about getting into STEM fields, and it certainly isn't because they are able to get into them at the ivy league level.

An Ivy league school that has a bunch of foids in engineering majors? JFL. I am fairly certain you are lying, but if you aren't then none of your engineering programs are worth shit.

KYS? JFL. Quit being a butthurt whiteknighting faggot, everyone here knows the vast majority of foids doesn't have what it takes to get in. There's a reason why feminists reeee about getting into STEM fields, and it certainly isn't because they are able to get into them at the ivy league level.

Buddy boyo you are so fucking low IQ. Read my post again dipshit.

>Sure boyo. I'm EE/CE at a top school and it's 95% male.

I agree that affirmative action is why females get in dumbass, that's my whole point.

Buddy boyo you are so fucking low IQ. Read my post again dipshit.

>Sure boyo. I'm EE/CE at a top school and it's 95% male.

I agree that affirmative action is why females get in dumbass, that's my whole point.
Yet you turn around and claim several engineering majors at your school are full of women, including one that revolves around the construction industry. So which is it? Is it full of women or is it 95% male? You can't have it both ways. The fact that you want to claim ANY of your engineering cirriculems have a lot of foids then still claim it's one of the best in the country makes you reek of LARPing bullshit. If not, then I wouldn't expect to graduate if you struggle this badly with basic percentages.

Don't get pissy that people call you out on your bullshit.

Last edited:
Everyone saying computer science and I'm currently doing computer science :feelsohh:

:feelsbadman:

Yet you turn around and claim several engineering majors at your school are full of women, including one that revolves around the construction industry. So which is it? Is it full of women or is it 95% male? You can't have it both ways. The fact that you want to claim ANY of your engineering cirriculems have a lot of foids then still claim it's one of the best in the country makes you reek of LARPing bullshit. If not, then I wouldn't expect to graduate if you struggle this badly with basic percentages.

Don't get pissy that people call you out on your bullshit.

Low IQ retard. Ignored.

Computer engineering. Can't get more incel than that. I tried studying it but im too dumb for academics, failed miserably and quit it. But the amount of ugly and weirdos I've seen there was impressive, haven't seen it anywhere else.

Low IQ retard. Ignored.
JFL. Scream "IGNORE" and advertise it to everyone like a pissy roastie losing an argument on Facebook. I think we just found ourselves an undercover soyboy, it takes a lot of estrogen in the blood to think it's necessary to advertise whenever you block someone.

And a retarded "women can be engineers too, trust me I am Ivy League!!!!!" soyboy LARPer no less. How do these fools keep finding their way in?