Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most extreme thing you would do to ascend ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I gave up tbh

Not much I wouldn’t even pay for a woman’s meal

What is the point? The fold would leave me anyway. Make a sacrifice just to be rejected later?

Scarified yourself to ascended is beyond cucked tbh

thats not gonna fix inceldom, i could technically ascend for 200 bucks with a decent looking girl if i felt like it

its not about ascending, its a much much bigger issue

It is easier to ask what I wouldnt do to ascend.

Nothing because even if you do something big the chances of ascension is 0.0001 for us. Same way I don't play Lottery for the jackpot win I wouldn't gamble on love either

Nothing because even if you do something big the chances of ascension is 0.0001 for us. Same way I don't play Lottery for the jackpot win I wouldn't gamble on love either

get plastic surgery, that’s already edging on extreme for me but I view it as a total last resort before I would go ER but my plan would also be to take out 50+ in some type of multi staged assault.

i will kill as many soyers as possible and rape the women into being my bitches

Put my penis inside a vagina.

Nothing. Just realize you're fucked and go thru the anger / denial stages, hopefully to end up numb and completely neutral of your situation. If not... well, you can always rope.

The most extreme thing I'd do is settle for some chubby (not a landwhale) Becky.
So... yeah that's about it. Honestly that's the most extreme thing I'd do, anything more and I'd be a cuck.

I'm going to pay a whore to ascend which is pathetic but its the only way for a loser like me.