Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the most embarrassing thing you did because of inceldom but only you know about?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Before my NEETdom I used to walk in the city and pretend I was talking to someone on my mobile phone.

Honestly... I don't think there is anything that fits that description in my case. Probably this.

I did PUA in my early 20s.

In 2002 when I was 19 I went on some dating channel, were people would text in and it would be shown on screen. Got talking to a single mother and we texted eachother regularly. She suddenly stopped (Riding Chad's cock I assume) and being the pathetic ultra-bluepilled, delusional cuck that I was back then I texted like about 40 messages in a day asking what was wrong. She messaged me a quick, curt reply that she had not been able to text as she was broke. Then it was her phone was broke (so-called), and I sent the bitch a brand new Nokia 3310 (shows how long ago it was) and like £60 credit. She then texted me a few days later when the parcel arrived to say that she had just given birth to ANOTHER child. The moment the Blackpill was made aware to me, so every cloud has a silver lining.

Honestly... I don't think there is anything that fits that description in my case. Probably this.
Dude stop browsing /b/ they are gay af they even argue about who has the biggest dildo with timestamps for proof included and they attempt to cover it "being ironic"

Was a foids orbiter after Chad dumped her for a month. I totally cucked myself back then...

Dude stop browsing /b/ they are gay af they even argue about who has the biggest dildo with timestamps for proof included and they attempt to cover it "being ironic"
Nah, I don't browse /b/. I go there once every three months. I was just bored then.