Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal what is the most based methods of suicide in your opinion

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
faggiest and most incel ones would be roping and gassing yourself because its ignoble and you don't leave a mess either because you're so high inhib to leave a bloody mess. the extremest based ones i reckon would be getting eaten alive by a predator like a lion or shark because that takes a lot of balls. also dying in battle is pretty based but it doesn't necessarily meet the definition of suicide. seppukuing yourself is also extremely based and the most realistic and based method of roping. falling on your own sword is what real men do. inbetween would be drowning yourself or purposely getting in a car crash.

Last edited:
Holding a hand grenade next to your head in a public space. Death is quick and painless and the mess is just... ugh.

I have always considered suicide a very noble act worthy of praise. Ritualistic suicide is what I consider the most noble as a satanist, and most likely how I will die.

Suicide with a blade in general I consider the greatest form. Slitting your throat open, slitting your wrist open bleeding out to death watching your blood flow, and seppuku as you mentioned I consider the greatest methods of suicide.

Last edited:
Holding a hand grenade next to your head in a public space. Death is quick and painless and the mess is just... ugh.
yes, jihadmaxxing is based also

There is a good way but PPEChink or Komisar Cuck will ban me

Suicide bombing is terra based, but most of the time it's the most cowardly, since most of the time you're killing innocents who've done you no wrong.

Suicidebombing or anything similar to 9/11

So, can we agree on anything suicide method that involves immediate destruction of brain?

Sepuku is gigabased

Ricecel's were based warriors, what the fuck happened? :feelswhat:

So, can we agree on anything suicide method that involves immediate destruction of brain?
And also immediate destruction of normies

If I’m to die, in order to be at peace I need to know I atleast got back at the world that subjugated me for so long

Careful what you say, brocels. The reading on the Geiger counter on this thread is moving up.

Tie up hands and feets and throw yourself into a deep sea

faggiest and most incel ones would be roping and gassing yourself because its ignoble and you don't leave a mess either because you're so high inhib to leave a bloody mess. the extremest based ones i reckon would be getting eaten alive by a predator like a lion or shark because that takes a lot of balls. also dying in battle is pretty based but it doesn't necessarily meet the definition of suicide. seppukuing yourself is also extremely based and the most realistic and based method of roping. falling on your own sword is what real men do. inbetween would be drowning yourself or purposely getting in a car crash.
Use commas man, I find it hard reading your goy writing style.

Kamikaze. Flying a military plane into a US aircraft carrier

Flying into a building

Shotgun in the throat.

1- going ER and suicide after to avoid capture
2- shotgun with buckshot through roof of mouth

doing 9/11. those guys took 3k people with them and changed the world forever with their deaths

Drowning is my third favorite way to die. But they are all good

Sepukku

Overdosing on soylent while buying her onlyfans

gunshot to the head

throwing gas on my car, smoking a cigarette, then throwing the lighter on the gas and screaming its over buddy boyo:shock::shock::shock: