Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the most absurd Chad you’ve come across?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Mine would be my nephew. He is barely 16, and is in a band. Its insane to think we are in the same bloodline, he has fucked girls in the grades above, has multiple partners at the same time, he’s seriously like a cartoon character the way his life is.

By “absurd” I mean young Chads, absurdly high slay counts etc

never personally known one, just a couple of basic chadlite

I knew this chad who got laid in primary

My roommate freshman year of Uni was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 6'4" lacrosse player and engineering student with a full beard at only 19 years old. Nothing will blackpill you faster than having to live with a legit Giga-Chad.

My roommate freshman year of Uni was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 6'4" lacrosse player and engineering student with a full beard at only 19 years old. Nothing will blackpill you faster than having to live with a legit Giga-Chad.
I'm guessing he had girls in and out of his dorm constantly

Brutal blackpill. You should have went ER

These kinds piss me off the most

a "chad" who got women and was high iq showed me him fucking a girl on video on his phone and all the texts women send him.

dam I'm fucking glad my roommates are also intel status

I knew a Chad who was a friend of a friend, dude would barely ever acknowledge me and I hung out with him a handful of times. He was like 6'7", 10% body fat, shredded, full head of hair and facial hair. He worked as a bouncer for the most upscale nightclubs in the city and also worked as a male stripper. Girls literally threw themselves at this guy. Every house party they would have, he would fuck some girl who was there that night. He never even seemed like he gave a shit these girls were there either and then the next day he'd be like "heh yeah, I fucked her". Literally this guys facebook profile image right now is him on a hike with two HB8's and he is holding them in each arm.

My cousin was a Dad @ 13.

I'll just paste a post I made in another thread and add more.
The biggest Chad I know personally is a dude I've known since middle school. I remember how he's had 26 girlfriends by the age of 16, he graduated high school at the age of 22, nowadays he moves around from one place to another without a permanent home (currently he lives at a college dorm despite not studying because of his connections) and he constantly jumps from one shitty job to another being unable to hold them down. He has pretty rough finances but he slays like fucking crazy. When I was more naive I asked him what does he do and he just innocently told me "nothing, I've only ever pulled two girls I talked to myself, they just come to me on their own". And boy they do, likea few years back he went on a holiday to Greece with his then girlfriend, he practically never left her during the trip but the one time he did when he went to get a snack from a nearby store he already had a local slut approach him there and start obviously hitting on him.
I think the first time he got laid was at 14 when he was on a seaside holiday and he fucked the shit out of a 19 year old Stacy in the motel room while his mom was away.

I know (not personally) this weird sociopath who would fuck up every class/ club he would go to. He is very obscure and seems to have no family and friends, noone knows what he does for a living. The only company he keeps are his JB fans. He also has people buying him gifts and stuff. Keeps relocating and travels a lot. Wonder if he offed some people.

My cousin 2 years older than me. Back in the day when we were in elementary school and middle school we visited each other every day. We played yugioh together, wow together and super smash’s bros melee. We stopped talking to each other after he finished middle school and he went to a different high school. 6 years later we meet again at a family get together and he’s a 6 ft 2 chad who is interning at a bank while in a top tier uni for business. While I am still struggling to complete my engineering degree. He was getting complimented for his muscles to. He also laughed when I told him my hobby is watching anime, stood hostile to him the whole night and my parents got angry because of that.

My cousin 2 years older than me. Back in the day when we were in elementary school and middle school we visited each other every day. We played yugioh together, wow together and super smash’s bros melee. We stopped talking to each other after he finished middle school and he went to a different high school. 6 years later we meet again at a family get together and he’s a 6 ft 2 chad who is interning at a bank while in a top tier uni for business. While I am still struggling to complete my engineering degree. He was getting complimented for his muscles to. He also laughed when I told him my hobby is watching anime, stood hostile to him the whole night and my parents got angry because of that.
This sounds eerily fucking like me.
Fucken chad cousins man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back