Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the maximum amount of height I can fraud from lifts/shoes/lies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
What is a reasonable amount of height to gain? I figure 2" for shoes, 4 inch for lifts, 2 inches lying and I can gain 8 inches height. Is that reasonable? Will it be noticeable? What is the max amount of height I can fraud?

there is no way you can fraud that much, like 2 inches is the safest, even 3 inches is pushing your luck

there is no way you can fraud that much, like 2 inches is the safest, even 3 inches is pushing your luck
So 1 inch shoes, 2 inch lifts + 2 inch lying -> fraud 5 inches is too much?

So 1 inch shoes, 2 inch lifts + 2 inch lying -> fraud 5 inches is too much?
probably, like imagine seeing some 5'5 guy say they're 5'10. People will notice.

this is fucking dumb. you will look like a clown trying to fraud 4-8 inches. just do binaural beats to get natural height.

this is fucking dumb. you will look like a clown trying to fraud 4-8 inches. just do binaural beats to get natural height.
Again with this shit

3 inches is the most I would go. Anything beyond that and I feel people would start to take notice.

I start to consider wearing shoes with heels

Just go back to grade 3 bro

Like half an inch man