Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the longest you have been without showering?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Me: 9 months straight. I got a pilonidal cyst because of it and had to have it surgically removed which took 5 months to heal completely. Now I shower once a week to prevent this from happening again.

2 weeks once, I smelled like shit honestly.

1week I guess

2 weeks once, I smelled like shit honestly.
I smelled like literal toxic waste after the first few months then I stopped noticing my smell. By the end of it my hair was full of knots and I had disgusting grey clumps of dead cells stuck to my face.

I smelled like literal toxic waste after the first few months then I stopped noticing my smell. By the end of it my hair was full of knots and I had disgusting grey clumps of dead cells stuck to my face.
Just become a biohazard theory

2 weeks, I was just LDARing on my couch or bed, Nothing to do as im tired of everything,
Its like everything i do is a chore now, Its tiring, And my mental state isnt helping at all, So be it.

Parents be like: Son you can talk to us
Me: Opens up
Them: But you gotta be a man, But you gotta be a man No one in our family
is weak they say and pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

So much for opening up about my mental state, My mom couldnt care less how i feel, Theyve known for years that im depressed and wont even help me find a solution, Ive even offered them to sit down and look at it together, Nope not interested i guess, They half assedly try to pretend to care but dont even show it.

probably a month or so

a week or two in 2020 when i was too depressed to even get myself out of bed

Btw in case you're wondering wtf a pilonidal cyst is, it is a cyst that forms when hair gets stuck between your ass cheeks and gets under your skin and it literally starts making hair grow out of your ass mixed with dead cells:feelspuke:

Im too lazy and depressed to shower

Btw in case you're wondering wtf a pilonidal cyst is, it is a cyst that forms when hair gets stuck between your ass cheeks and gets under your skin and it literally starts making hair grow out of your ass mixed with dead cells:feelspuke:
I had like 3" long strands of hair growing out of my ass mixed with dead blood cells

Explore vomit GIFs

8 hrs after long flight I need to pay $20 to some faggot chinks at airport lounge to shower but it was the best one of my life.

why do you not like to shower? showering feels nice

Several months

Two weeks, this was back in quarantine so no social repercussions or whatever.

Probably 2 days at most.
Showering is bliss, its relaxing and refreshing