Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the ideal punishment for normies?

What is the ideal punishment for normies?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★
When incels take total power over the world what should they do to the normies?

normies are mostly just beta buck providers, especially ethnics.

normies are mostly just beta buck providers, especially ethnics.

That's what I thought at first, but then from my experience, at least some of these beta buck ethnics are actually extremely hostile to incels and perform brutal hostile acts of war against incels without mercy so I don't consider them as allies.
Sure some of the beta buck ethnics are super friendly to incels (like some Muslims for example), but then even some chads are super friendly to incels (but the chads for sure will immediately perform brutal acts of war against incels the moment they 'need to' and don't actually view the incels as human beings).

I don't really blame them for being hostile against us, that's the natural consequence of humanity. Humans in general are a very greedy and hostile species, and societies hatred for incels is a natural immune response against low genetic stock so the best thing we can do is just stay out of sight out of mind and cope with mindless consumption of media. Interacting with normies, and especially women, is not worth it because all they have in mind is our suffering.

Also I don't think it's fair to respond with violence, do we really want to sink to their level and contribute with hate to this world? If I was a dictator, I would find ways to peacefully and amicably make it so that everybody can have as fulfilling of a life as possible, no matter who you are or what you look like, irrespective of gender creed nationality race or economic status.

Also I don't think it's fair to respond with violence, do we really want to sink to their level and contribute with hate to this world? If I was a dictator, I would find ways to peacefully and amicably make it so that everybody can have as fulfilling of a life as possible, no matter who you are or what you look like, irrespective of gender creed nationality race or economic status.
Yeah I tried this peaceful approach to the normies in my experiment, where I would treat them with dignity despite having power over them. But what happened in the end was the normies just couldn't tolerate the idea of an incel having power over them, so they revolted very extremely, it seemed like these normies would rather die than have an incel have power over them on a fundamental level so maybe it is naturally correct that normies should be subjugated with extreme prejudice. That being said it's also true that the foids seem likely to quickly switch sides to powerful incels if incels are truly powerful due to their nature of immediately succumbing to greater power.

Of course the male normie intensity of revolt happened on a spectrum, criminals still commit crimes of various intensity even in the face of overwhelming power and this can be seen as ultimately some sort of genetic spectrum to be 'filtered out of the genetic pool'.

In the extreme of total incel domination of course there would never be a need to be violent towards normies since every revolting normie could be 'peacefully jailed away from society until they obey even if it is forever'.

Last edited:
they become incels, the og incels get sex but not normies

They will suffer, they will understand and then they will join us in our fight.

All of them, depends on the severee of the case. Foids known for fucking chads will be subject to sexual slavery for every one Chad they fucked they'll have to fuck 10000 incels

aaf.png
(in gta)