Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the height requirement in your country?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
In your country, what are the it's over, danger and good zones when it comes to height? I want to see height statistics for different countries.

If you talk about curryland, it's extremely ethnically diverse so there's no universal answer I can give, but for where I live above 5ft 6 is good, 5'3 to 5'6 is danger zone and below that it's over.

Plus what I have seen currywhores aren't as obsessed with height as mayowhores so height isn't that strong of a factor in your smv.

perfet height for men or chad height is 185-195cm range

It varies from country to country, where I’m originally from 6’2 is minimum.

But in USA 5’10 is the cutoff, most of Western Europe is 6’0~ since that’s closer to average.
:feelstastyman:

5'10 is the cutoff (sweden). Below that and you start to look extremely subhuman compared to everyone else

It varies from country to country, where I’m originally from 6’2 is minimum.

But in USA 5’10 is the cutoff, most of Western Europe is 6’0~ since that’s closer to average.

:feelstastyman:
Cope.

<6'2" = rope
6'2"-6'4" = bare minimum
>6'4" = acceptable

This thread again :feelsseriously:. Anything below average in your country and you will have a hard time with women. A 5' 6'' guy in Bolivia will be just fine, a 5' 6'' guy in the Netherlands will be mogged all day and laughed at by foids.

5'10 is the cutoff (sweden). Below that and you start to look extremely subhuman compared to everyone else
Makes me wonder how the sandniggers there cope

Polish foids have been requesting 180 cm (5'11) for years, so that's the absolute minimum for betabuxxing, but for a real relationship the minimum is probably closer to 190 cm (6'3)

In your country, what are the it's over, danger and good zones when it comes to height? I want to see height statistics for different countries.

If you talk about curryland, it's extremely ethnically diverse so there's no universal answer I can give, but for where I live above 5ft 6 is good, 5'3 to 5'6 is danger zone and below that it's over.

Plus what I have seen currywhores aren't as obsessed with height as mayowhores so height isn't that strong of a factor in your smv.
In curryland it's more like 5' 8" and more, 5' 6" is in incel range

For women, a pocket with money is important, the wider it is, the better, and women don't care how tall you are, a dwarf or a giant. This is for the CIS countries (Russia). Well, the alpha man will be the second scenario for women, the alpha man gives free sex, and stays with the rich for money, this is the reality of the CIS (Russia).:Ощущение нереальности:

In curryland it's more like 5' 8" and more, 5' 6" is in incel range
Notice I said curryland is extremely diverse and there's no universal answer, and my answer is for where I live.

You must be around north west
and women don't care how tall you are, a dwarf or a giant.
I stopped reading after this.

Notice I said curryland is extremely diverse and there's no universal answer, and my answer is for where I live.

It depends on the class as well, a middle class studentcel would be an incel at 5'6"

This is for Russia, I have a height of 185 cm, this advantage does not give anything here!

5'11" 1.80 m , I am from colombia

iran, perfect height where i live is 185-195cm, but if ur good looking and have nice frame around 180cm is very good too you have no problem dating. but that changes if you go to eastern parts of iran because they have lots of gook genes so they're shorter.(for example my brother a 196-197cm gymmaxxed chad legit looked liked kareem abdul jabbar in one of the eastern parts when we were there.)and too tall depends on the type of women you see, lots of women here are kinda scared by someone 198cm+.
Heightmogger:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
doesn't mean anything when i'm balding and autistic and fat,steming for betabuxing at 26-27 age is my only hope right now if that fails i will most likely rope

Polish foids have been requesting 180 cm (5'11) for years, so that's the absolute minimum for betabuxxing, but for a real relationship the minimum is probably closer to 190 cm (6'3)
Same in Serbia, 180cm is minimum to be considered a human, 180-185cm guys can marry 150-165cm foids, the rest are reserved for 186cm-infinite height men.

dating starts at 6'1-6'2 in my country
knew a guy who couldn't get a gf cuz he was too short at 6'

An it's getting worse

i stand no chance next to these guys :dafuckfeels:

dating starts at 6'1-6'2 in my country
knew a guy who couldn't get a gf cuz he was too short at 6'

An it's getting worse

i stand no chance next to these guys :dafuckfeels:
Netherfangs?

<5'10" = It's over
5'10" - 6'0" = Passable
6'0" or above = Good

This is in Canada.

Well, I Have Had some Pals say I was A Tad Bit on the shorter side, But I don't Mind. I'm Long Past it.

5'11 is good height here. At 6-6'1 you would mog most people but at the same time you'll find lots of 5'9-5'11s. I believe anything below 5'8 is short for currywhores. The taller the better ofc that's why I wear shoe lifts despite being taller than most. Call it autism but Idgaf when I'm heightmogging everyone around me. I was perfectly fine with my height, even got few tall comments in school but then I landed here and swallowed the blackpill now I feel like garbage because I'm not a 6'3 specimen.

5'11 is good height here. At 6-6'1 you would mog most people but at the same time you'll find lots of 5'9-5'11s. I believe anything below 5'8 is short for currywhores. The taller the better ofc that's why I wear shoe lifts despite being taller than most. Call it autism but Idgaf when I'm heightmogging everyone around me. I was perfectly fine with my height, even got few tall comments in school but then I landed here and swallowed the blackpill now I feel like garbage because I'm not a 6'3 specimen.
You sound like North Indian
That's quite tall for South India. Are you from Punjab/haryana/rajasthan region?

5'10 or above for minumum

because girls dont give a fuck about height here, as long as you arent female height like 5'4 or less you're fine
WHERE WHERE WHERE TELLL MEEEE

The cutoff in Jamaica is 5'8 or some shit.

5'10, it seems. Foids of equal height treat me terribly.

5'11 is good If you Are Chad. Also The minimum height If you Are normie. Finland

prettyboy chad can be as low as 5'7 without serious repercussions :feelscomfy: