Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is the funniest thing about PUA?

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
Shit tests. Women don't know what shit tests are. They just shit on you.

I don’t date short guys” – Translation: You look like a beta because you’re not physically imposing. Of course only guys who aren’t considered tall by the cultural standard of the country they are in are subject to this shit test. The correct response is to agree and amplify: “Yeah I’m a fucking dwarf even in my heels.”

When women tell you to fuck off you ugly cunt that that is actually an ioi.

The idea that you can get become attractive to women by altering your behaviour.

NLP game. Kinesthetics, brah.

It's crazy because a short guy will do a better job eating out your dirty asshole bitch.

I think the funniest PUA video I ever saw was some clip from a "How to Mog" lesson where the guy instructs you to forcefully drive your elbow into other men's sternums when you shake their hands.

How they are just overall annoying as people when in that character and goad and intoxicate some drunk slut into spreading her used hole and then they parade around like its an accomplishment when in fact all it does is further prove our rhetoric whether they manage to get even phone number or it completely fails which 90% of the time.
When women tell you to fuck off you ugly cunt that that is actually an ioi.
JFL what ?

You need to neg her.
Ah.
Negging as a sub8 is flirting with the possibility of her crying harassment and being forcefully removed from the premise. PUAs are just retarded

How they "chase" the women away. Anybody with common sense knows that clowning never works.

How they "chase" the women away. Anybody with common sense knows that clowning never works.
Chad can just to grab a butt of a random female stranger. It's Chad game.

When subhumans learn these techniques and fail.

That the shit actually works for 5+/10 autists

theyre just too lame to do it

When the client mogs PUA coaches to oblivion.
Mpv shot0001

Chad can just to grab a butt of a random female stranger. It's Chad game.
That's not game son, that's straight up sexual attraction. Which is something the PUA's conveniently forget to mention.

when faggots start trying to sell you dick pump. and they market them on the gay communitity.

When 1/10 denialcels try to act confident in real life.

When jelking videos start being "legit" lmao

Approaching at 45 degrees and peacocking. Wonder how many guys were awed seeing 7/10 guys dressed in a t-shirt and jeans approaching at 34 degrees or something.

I think the funniest PUA video I ever saw was some clip from a "How to Mog" lesson where the guy instructs you to forcefully drive your elbow into other men's sternums when you shake their hands.
What. How is that possible?

Dude being short isn't a death sentence, it is all about the face

Approaching at 45 degrees and peacocking. Wonder how many guys were awed seeing 7/10 guys dressed in a t-shirt and jeans approaching at 34 degrees or something.
what the fuck is this? really? 45 degree approaching? wtf

The blackpill is that PUA actually works....
for Chads.

What. How is that possible?

I actually managed to find a clip of it. It was REALLY old so the one I watched went on for longer, but you can see the "amog handshake".

I never got the "spinning plates" thing but I always see these beta faggots LARPing on r/theredpill talking about it..

The idea that you can get become attractive to women by altering your behaviour.

U CAN INCREASE or decrease ur attractiveness with behavior but u cannot create it when it does not exist

She activates her bitch shield
fucking lol what a bunch of retards. I hope high t refugees will fuck them up.

I actually managed to find a clip of it. It was REALLY old so the one I watched went on for longer, but you can see the "amog handshake".

That looks really aggressive! Lol