Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the first thing you feel in the morning?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I feel dread for the rest of the day. I feel anger that I woke up. And all around I feel horrible. Life only gets worse .

I’m not sure if I want to wake up tomorrow. I wish there was an easy way out.

Having to talk myself into getting out of bed

i think about how i'm going to cope this morning.

That it's another day to do the usual coping

AnothER day, anothER reason for finishing maintaining vital functions

crave for a ciggie

Dread. I can barely get up on most days

That it's another day to do the usual coping
I wish I was a NEET like you so I would have all the time to cope instead of having to wageslave or go to college

I honestly don't feel anything. I just get up and do what I need to do, then go to bed and repeat the cycle

I wish I was a NEET like you so I would have all the time to cope instead of having to wageslave or go to college
Sorry about that, brocel
Hug pepe

first thing i feel is my boner and then depression

I want to go back to sleep

Headache, stomach ache

intense urge to get caffeine

I usually lay in bed for a while before I actually get up. Then I get straight to coping

I feel my mind groaning as I slowly lift myself from bed and start another shitty day of my shitty life.

Having to talk myself into getting out of bed
Same. Sometimes I'll put away my phone and start to get up but then ill just lay there for another hour trying to convince myself to actually get up

I feel dread for the rest of the day. I feel anger that I woke up. And all around I feel horrible. Life only gets worse .

Disappointment

Not my boner anymore, that's for sure.
Even my body knows it's over

I feel extremely fatigued and struggle to get up. Sometimes I feel alright though, but instantly feel lonely and like browsing the forum. I often coom after getting up too. I usually check my .is notifications within 0-10 minutes after waking up. I often reply to users who messaged me over night before I even get out of bed

I feel panic and dread as the shadow beings stand around me, leering at me like I'm their plaything. Then they release me from my bonds, I jolt up from the couch (I've slept on a couch for the past 7 years) and moments later my alarm clock goes off.

Anxiety and fear

I don't know TBH,:dafuckfeels: the lust for life I once had as a bluepilled-youngcel is certainly not there.

Last edited:
I don't know TBH,:dafuckfeels: the lust for life I once had as a bluepilled-youngcel is certainly not there.
Same. There isn't much optimism or zest for life there now. Everything is so boring and lonely