Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the facial equivalent of being short?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The fakecel debate. We've talked about tallcels and asked the question "Is your face really so ugly that you're incel despite your height?" But now I wanna talk about the opposite: A nice face, and the question "Are you really so short that you're incel despite your face?"

Peter Dinklage seems to think so. People are always remarking on how handsome he is. I'm not into dudes, but from what I can tell he was a wide strong chin. And that's supposed to be good. But he's 4'5. And this raises an important point: When people think "short" they often don't have a concept of what "short" truly means. "It's no big deal to me if a guy is short, also I like dad bods." But do you know what a dad bod is? Do you know what "short" really is? We're not talking about a few inches difference. We're talking about a whole head's worth. No[UWSL]w, Peter Dinklage technically isn't "incel." But he says people don't know what they're talking about and that, in practice, with actual women/people who matter in the industry, his height trumps his face. [/UWSL]

And if he's right, I think this calls for rating height like we rate faces. Or height difference like we rate faces. I don't know anything about decile ratings. Instead I pose this question to you: What is the facial equivalent of being 4'5? Or 6'2? Or 6'5? Or 5'5? Or 5'9? Or 5'7?

Or maybe it should be about height difference. What is the facial equivalent of being 5 inches taller than your partner? 5 inches shorter? 8 inches shorter? 8 inches taller?

recesssed. depends on degree of recession tbqh

Balding, or very bulging out big eyes.

recesssed. depends on degree of recession tbqh

That's the question of this thread. What is the facial equivalent of being... 5'11, for instance? Or should it be in height difference?

Receded maxilla and nasal pyramid, retruded infraorbitals causing bug-eye appearance, negative canthal tilt etc. I fit all of this btw

Receded maxilla and nasal pyramid, retruded infraorbitals causing bug-eye appearance, negative canthal tilt etc. I fit all of this btw

But to what degree? And how short? See what I'm describing, I'm trying to dive into a little more detail here.

That's the question of this thread. What is the facial equivalent of being... 5'11, for instance? Or should it be in height difference?
tall people have extended jaws. short people are recessed.

Interesting. Tall people tend to have slim bodies whereas short people tend to have thick bodies. Exceptions exist, of course. I'd associate being tall with having slim face, i.e. lower body fat. And being short with having puffy face, i.e. higher body fat.

In my case, I'm 5'11" (1,81) and my face is bloated. So there are cases like this too.

5'3 and under= sub 3 face (truecel)
5'4-5'6= sub 4 face (incel) I'm in this category both height and face wise jfl
5'7-5'9= sub 5 face (low tier normie)
5'10-6'0= 5-6 face (normie to high tier normie)
6'1+= 7-9 face (chad height)

Here's my idea of facial equivalent of height

>6ft 2: Wide and epic jawline, well defined cheekbone, hunter eyes, perfect skin, blonde hair, excellently healthy hairs on head, 100% facial symmetry which is possible only thru surgery.

6ft - 6ft 2: All the features as above except slightly less perfect skin and black hairs instead (being a bit less white).

5ft 10 - 6ft: less defined but not totally invisible jaw and cheekbone, somewhat asymmetrical face, black thinning hairs but not bald, not very healthy skin

5ft 8 - 5ft 10: Barely visible jaw and cheekbone, asymmetrical as fuck face, initial stages of balding.

Less than 5ft 8: Acid attack victim

Interesting. Tall people tend to have slim bodies whereas short people tend to have thick bodies. Exceptions exist, of course. I'd associate being tall with having slim face, i.e. lower body fat. And being short with having puffy face, i.e. higher body fat.

In my case, I'm 5'11" (1,81) and my face is bloated. So there are cases like this too.

Wait, wait, I think people are misunderstanding.

Here's my idea of facial equivalent of height

>6ft 2: Wide and epic jawline, well defined cheekbone, hunter eyes, perfect skin, blonde hair, excellently healthy hairs on head, 100% facial symmetry which is possible only thru surgery.

6ft - 6ft 2: All the features as above except slightly less perfect skin and black hairs instead (being a bit less white).

5ft 10 - 6ft: less defined but not totally invisible jaw and cheekbone, somewhat asymmetrical face, black thinning hairs but not bald, not very healthy skin

5ft 8 - 5ft 10: Barely visible jaw and cheekbone, asymmetrical as fuck face, initial stages of balding.

Less than 5ft 8: Acid attack victim

This is what I'm looking for.

Oh. Okay. Sorry. :feelsLSD:

Anything sub 6'2ft in the west is equal to 4/10 face imo

Being a beardlet who tries to cope.

Negative canthal tilt, recessed maxilla. I have both

An upside down face.

Recessed lowerthird obviously

The facial equivalent of lacking in height is lacking in face, aka being ugly :feelsgah:

Under 5'0" (3/10)

5'0" to 5'5" (0/10)

5'5" to 5'6" (1/10)

5'6" to 5'7" (2/10)

5'7" to 5'8" (3/10)

5'8" to 5'9" (4/10)

About 5'10" (5/10)

5'11" to 6'0" (6/10)

6'0" to 6'1" (7/10)

6'1" to 6'2" (8/10)

Over 6'2" (9+/10)

Last edited:
Under 5'0" (3/10)

5'0" to 5'5" (0/10)

5'5" to 5'6" (1/10)

5'6" to 5'7" (2/10)

5'7" to 5'8" (3/10)

5'8" to 5'9" (4/10)

About 5'10" (5/10)

5'11" to 6'0" (6/10)

6'0" to 6'1" (7/10)

6'1" to 6'2" (8/10)

Over 6'2" (9+/10)

Another one of the few who actually gets what I'm going for. You and @Blackpillapologist. I'm not looking for this.

Recessed lowerthird obviously

I'm looking for a facial equivalent for each of the various heights.

Greycel here. I'll take a stab at it. I figure match "average" to "average", high to high, and low to low. Average is tricky because when people say average they don't usually mean 5/10, they usually mean 7/10. Since 6' is considered "passing grade" by the 666 rule, we can put that as a 7. We can also figure that the range is going to be tighter as you get shorter. When you're 5'6, you're short as fuck but you still mog the holy hell out of a 5'2 guy. Neither one is dateable, but copious amounts of alcohol, extreme desperation, and the alignment of the fucking planets might grant the 5'6 guy a chance where the 5'2 guy still fails. Once you're below a critical height, though, it just doesn't matter anymore. So here's my figuring:

• 10/10 - 6' 5"+
  • 8/10 - 6' 2"
  • 7/10 - 6' (foids thinks this is average height)
  • 5/10 - 5' 9" (this is actual average height)
  • 3/10 - 5' 5"
  • 1/10 - 5' 2"

Greycel here. I'll take a stab at it. I figure match "average" to "average", high to high, and low to low. Average is tricky because when people say average they don't usually mean 5/10, they usually mean 7/10. Since 6' is considered "passing grade" by the 666 rule, we can put that as a 7. We can also figure that the range is going to be tighter as you get shorter. When you're 5'6, you're short as fuck but you still mog the holy hell out of a 5'2 guy. Neither one is dateable, but copious amounts of alcohol, extreme desperation, and the alignment of the fucking planets might grant the 5'6 guy a chance where the 5'2 guy still fails. Once you're below a critical height, though, it just doesn't matter anymore. So here's my figuring:

• 10/10 - 6' 5"+
  • 8/10 - 6' 2"
  • 7/10 - 6' (foids thinks this is average height)
  • 5/10 - 5' 9" (this is actual average height)
  • 3/10 - 5' 5"
  • 1/10 - 5' 2"

Excellent, this is what I'm looking for.

5'5" and below (0-3/10 trucel territory) facial equivalent recessed chin, negative canthal tilt, bags under eyes, balding, just a straight up truecel face
5'5"-5'8" (4/10 sub five but not trucel) weak jawline if any, receding hairline, slight negative canthal tilt, poor eye area in general, a mix between truecel and normie features.
5'8"-5'11" (5-6/10) This is normal height in most countries women still think it is below average, facial equivalent is neutral canthal tilt, weak jawline, good mid face ratio, small patches of receding hairline but not noticeable.
5'11"-6'0" (7/10, this is where my height is, I am 182 cm = 5'11.65") Above average height in most countries, women will say this is the average height, the facial equivalent would be positive canthal tilt, visible jawline, compact mid face, no balding, good eye orbits, general chadlite facial features.
6'1"-6'3" (8/10) Chad tier features strong chiseled jawline, hunter eyes, high cheekbones, great hair, good nose and compact midface, just a generally attractive and Chad level face.
6'4"-6'7" (9-10/10) Gigachad facial features gamebreaking features like: strong vibrant eye color, perfect jawline, effortlessly moldable hair, JBW halo, just a truly divine face.
6'7"+ (7/10) too tall for most and niche market, but is still attractive to a height queen or female athlete. The face would resemble the Chadlite description given for the heights of 5'11"-6'0".

@FrothySolutions Stumbled across this interesting study: Height and marital outcomes in the Netherlands, birth years 1841-1900. I don't think the results will generalize to today (no tinder in 1860 Netherlands), but the dataset is interesting in that marriage was practically compulsory for foids while also having a fairly liberal access to marriage. Their finding was that being in the bottom 20% of men by height was a major drag on one's likelihood to get married, but that past that, it didn't seem to have much effect. Would be interested to read a similar study on contemporary society.

recessed chin,wide eyes,bulbous nose,balding...etc