Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the definition of bragging?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
People here seem to have different definitions on what bragging means, so describe your definition and use an example.

we're not ur personal googlers buddy

Flexing on others about something that happened to you or some sort of trait that you have

Ask one of the mods (for example @LeFrenchCel) or read the rules

Ask one of the mods (for example @LeFrenchCel) or read the rules
The rule isn't very clear on the definition. If I said "I approached a foid today and she didn't call the national military special forces on me" would that be bragging?

It's hard to give a precise definition of what is considered bragging and what's not, it's the kind of rule that is applied on a case-to-case basis imo

mentioning a positive trait that you haven't earned when it isn't relevant

On this website I only consider something to be bragging if it's something related to attractiveness (height and face, and MAYBE money and NT)

No one's going to say you're bragging if you talk about passing a job interview, but it might be bragging if you tell us that you won the lottery.

People here seem to have different definitions on what bragging means, so describe your definition and use an example.
Bragging = flexing
example:
IM BETTER THAN YOU
ACTUALLY IM SMARTER THAN YOU
I HAVE BETTER THINGS
I ACTUALLY HAVE FOIDS TALKING TO ME
IM BETTER LOOKING
FOIDS ACTUALLY FOLLOW ME
IM RICH

To know what bragging is just look at the replies you did earlier you bragged about 5 or 6 times

mentioning a positive trait that you haven't earned when it isn't relevant

On this website I only consider something to be bragging if it's something related to attractiveness (height and face, and MAYBE money and NT)

No one's going to say you're bragging if you talk about passing a job interview, but it might be bragging if you tell us that you won the lottery.
I would only have a problem with those things if it was prideful

Boasting about something about yourself that you perceive makes you better than others.
The problem is there is humble bragging also where you are more subtle about your bragging. Sometimes people may say something about themselves because it's relevant to a story they went to tell or a point they want to make, but sometimes they are just trying to boast to others without getting banned or looking shallow.

The mods here twist the rules however they want, theres no reason to discuss them

The mods here twist the rules however they want, theres no reason to discuss them
The moderators are all great. You're most likely the problem.

The moderators are all great. You're most likely the problem.
You are the problem. Today you were as toxic as @Despicablecel and on top of that you humble bragged

Infighting is bad. We are social rejects in life, it is sad that we can't even get along here.

Boastfully stroking your ego at the expense of other incels on this site by flaunting how much better you have it