Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What is the black female obsession with k-pop?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Most K-pop accounts or “k-pop stans” or whatever you call them are black females. Does anyone notice this? I mean it’s obvious from the fact that many of them are hyper liberal (but not snarky and passive aggressive like white women or Asians, but more aggressive and prone to speaking in ebonics/insulting like black women as well as using “black culture memes” white women would not do out of fear of being called racist and having the element of “ratchet”). But from the few who have shown face pictures or who do post their face on their account or who post about themselves, they have all been African American females. Usually fat although not always.

I would like to hear the thoughts on this trend. Could this mean an unforeseen sexual meta in the new era of globalization? I would say that, probably besides actual Koreans, black females are the 2nd largest fan base. Maybe not irl in actual concerts though because black families are usually poorer or the parents wouldn’t take their kid to that shit like white families would. Maybe whites slightly mog them but I couldn’t imagine, really. I mean look at how many use ebonics and not in the basic way white brain dead retards will typically use but in the actual black female way. Will @pp183 cuck @Colvin76?

Last edited:
Most K-pop accounts or “k-pop stans” or whatever you call them are black females. Does anyone notice this? I mean it’s obvious from the fact that many of them are hyper liberal (but not snarky and passive aggressive like white women or Asians, but more aggressive and prone to speaking in ebonics/insulting like black women as well as using “black culture memes” white women would not do out of fear of being called racist and having the element of “ratchet”). But from the few who have shown face pictures or who do post their face on their account or who post about themselves, they have all been African American females. Usually fat although not always.

I would like to hear the thoughts on this trend. Could this mean an unforeseen sexual meta in the new era of globalization? I would say that, probably besides actual Koreans, black females are the 2nd largest fan base. Maybe not irl in actual concerts though because black families are usually poorer or the parents wouldn’t take their kid to that shit like white families would. Maybe whites slightly mog them but I couldn’t imagine, really. I mean look at how many use ebonics and not in the basic way white brain dead retards will typically use but in the actual black female way. Will @pp183 cuck @Colvin76?

Foids crave what they can't get. They know the k-pop changs won't fuck them since they hate black foids which gives them even more of a hard-on for them.

where is my black naomi gf????????

Black women = High T

Korean men = Low T

It balances out

Ricecel ascension plan.

I also noticed many ethnic women in general drool over kpop boys. Just be a korean faggot theory

I actually notice it's all white girls

low tier chads only appeal to ethnic women and semi third world white countries(ee).first world white women have more elaborate fantasies.